Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'm as flabbergasted as Roy Keane as to why journalists think Bruce is a good manager.

That might be the way to get some truth - ask Roy Keane while he's in the mood!

I've seen him lump Bruce in with the group of big drinkers in Fergie's early reign, so maybe he'll start with him being an unprofessional player who couldn't make the England squad, and then go from there...

Neil Custis on the Sunday Supplement  - “Bruce is a strong contender for manager of the year”  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It was the bollocks about Rafa that got to me, just make stuff up that didn't happen.

Guest chopey

Bruce is not even a manager, he just looks after the players they give him and tries his best to keep them happy so that they might play well one day.

Bruce is not even a manager, he just looks after the players they give him and tries his best to keep them happy so that they might play well one day.

Even more laughable when you consider his official title is "Head Coach".

Guest Butcher

Safe with 8 games to go. World class Rafa finished 13th with a better squad. Steve 'have them run around a bit' Bruce sitting in 12th, having lost most of last seasons goals.

Well done.

Oh, and still in the Cup.

:troll:

:fishing:

Will I get more pelters for saying Bruce has done an okay job?  :lol:

He's done OK, i think we all know he's not a long term answer. That's where i am, i can't stand him being our manager but he's got us safe, so should get credit for it.

But if we're bought, he can get to fuck  :lol:

Guest neesy111

Will I get more pelters for saying Bruce has done an okay job?  :lol:

He's done OK, i think we all know he's not a long term answer. That's where i am, i can't stand him being our manager but he's got us safe, so should get credit for it.

But if we're bought, he can get to fuck  :lol:

I'll say this.

Also he had no say in our transfers, god knows who'd he would've signed.

He has done an okay job, we can all agree on this.

However, there is nothing on his CV to suggest he is capable to take us to the next level or to keep this current level consistent over a couple of seasons without being found out and capitulating - unable to fix it.

For me and I imagine many others it had nothing to do with Sunderland/being British and local/"just not a sexy enough appointment" or any of that garbage. There is just nothing to suggest hes capable of taking this football club to where it potentially could be under rich owners.