Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Will I get more pelters for saying Bruce has done an okay job?  :lol:

He's done OK, i think we all know he's not a long term answer. That's where i am, i can't stand him being our manager but he's got us safe, so should get credit for it.

But if we're bought, he can get to fuck  :lol:

I'll say this.

Also he had no say in our transfers, god knows who'd he would've signed.

That's a very good point  :thup:

Guest Butcher

He's done OK, i think we all know he's not a long term answer. That's where i am, i can't stand him being our manager but he's got us safe, so should get credit for it.

But if we're bought, he can get to f***  :lol:

I'll say this.

Also he had no say in our transfers, god knows who'd he would've signed.

Probably someone with a better goal return than Joelinton for less money.

Guest Carrick18

Nope.

How sustainable that is, I'm not so sure on.

What did everyone make of his touchline clothing today? A lot better than the club tracksuit he usually sports. A solid 8/10 for me.

Aye, a lovely jumper from Burton's. The shop for middle aged men trying to be younger  :shifty: :lol:

Exactly. Just mad how many posters can't admit he's done an okay job. The hatred - I'm sorry I just get that at all.

Should we just give him a chance when the takeover happens?  :lol:

Unfortunately you will get plenty of people saying this now, that's the downside of winning games at this stage of the season. He's going to milk it for everything he's worth, and he won't be short of support in the press.

Absolutely this.

What did everyone make of his touchline clothing today? A lot better than the club tracksuit he usually sports. A solid 8/10 for me.

Aye, a lovely jumper from Burton's. The shop for middle aged men trying to be younger  :shifty: :lol:

He wore it well I thought.

Exactly. Just mad how many posters can't admit he's done an okay job. The hatred - I'm sorry I just get that at all.

I want with all my being to say the opposite, but you have to face the reality, he has done OK.

He should be given till the end of the season (previously said get rid asap) thanked for his efforts during the transition and given his 2 years paid up.

He can then retire knowing his last job was his most successful.

Guest Butcher

Sheff United were objectively f***ing awful lol. I know butcher loves him like, but it was 0-0 before the red card, and I wouldn't say we were bossing the game. Horrific defensive error, and horrific keeping for both goals, i'm glad we are safe but there was nothing special about this. Sheffield United looked completely dead and for some reason Wilder decided to throw more forward when they were a man down when we could easily counter them with pace. Weird from him as he's been great all season

I don't love him. Not at all. I do think he's done a good job this season (result wise) and I think he gets way too much undeserved stick on here.

I want him gone when the takeover is confirmed, but I think he can be proud of what he's achieved here this season.

He wore it well I thought.

As do i. Although i might add, not with such rotundness  :lol:

No errors today and no stupid subs, makes a nice change. Picking Manquillo was the right choice as well given that he had all 3 RBs available. That said, I fail to remember as poor an opposition side as these pitching up at SJP - no quality, no energy, no creativity, nowt.

That's us more or less safe so I hope we get a couple more 0-0s, maybe 1 more win, and then he is sent down Barrack Road by the Saudis.

I mean, if he takes us to Wembley in the cup final...

If he won the FA cup i still wouldn't keep him, but you'd probably have to and put up with a season of shite before moving him on  :lol: 

Yes.

Come on Rod - the floor is yours. Tell us all why Bruce has done a shit job? Go!

You didn't ask about Bruce's performance/tactics.  You asked "will I get more pelters for saying Bruce has done an ok job"?  I answered yes.  Meaning, I think you are going to get grief.  I am not getting into your pathetic arguments you have a lot of.  You love a good argument.  Oh by the way, I think Bruce is an awful manager.  No, I have no interest in explaining this to you.  If your thoughts are different then so be it.  If everyone thought the same then the world would be a boring place.  Take care.

Sheff United were objectively f***ing awful lol. I know butcher loves him like, but it was 0-0 before the red card, and I wouldn't say we were bossing the game. Horrific defensive error, and horrific keeping for both goals, i'm glad we are safe but there was nothing special about this. Sheffield United looked completely dead and for some reason Wilder decided to throw more forward when they were a man down when we could easily counter them with pace. Weird from him as he's been great all season

I don't love him. Not at all. I do think he's done a good job this season (result wise) and I think he gets way too much undeserved stick on here.

I want him gone when the takeover is confirmed, but I think he can be proud of what he's achieved here this season.

Right, but if you look at every single available metric, we are ranked 20th? does that not point you to the fact that we are picking up results despite him, not because of him?

That is unsustainably bad. It's also a strange season, not dismissing Sheffield United's season but any remotely decent Prem season would not have them anywhere near the position they are in. There's a dearth of quality teams in the league this season and it shows.

100% but it's probably not going to wash today. Let him have his day in the sun, just don't want him clogging up next season.

Should we just give him a chance when the takeover happens?  :lol:

I think he'll stay because the turnaround into next season will be so small, plus he's popular with the players. Ideally will be replaced in due course.