Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I’m still worried we’re going to be in the relegation mix with this knacker in charge.

We've managed to accumulate a decent amount of points with key players out for a lot of games. We have a much easier final set of fixtures with a full squad.

Guest reefatoon

You all seem to be forgetting that he got rid of Rafa’s disgusting 10 men behind the ball shitfest, and moved to a super attacking 4-4-2, which if we hadn’t been hit by a global pandemic, we probably would have went on and won the league and cup double.

Guest chopey

Watching this German match and I realise I can't to here Bruce shouting his orders at the players.

Guest reefatoon

Watching this German match and I realise I can't to here Bruce shouting his orders at the players.

Like his first game when he was shouting “what’s going on” after the Willems sub. I can’t wait to hear it personally.

• 3 weeks later...

Neil Custis on the Sunday Supplement  - “Bruce is a strong contender for manager of the year”  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Backed up by fellow pundit Martyn Ziegler who is fiercely opposed to the PIF takeover. Difficult to shake the feeling that most people in football don't want NUFC becoming a powerhouse football club, they want us to be shit and led by a tubby manager who writes ludicrous football novels.