Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Butcher

ManDoon[/member] of course Bruce is not the answer for the future, but somehow we're 12th and in the end that's all that matter. You don't get extra points for having more xG or more possession. O0

Will I get more pelters for saying Bruce has done an okay job?  :lol:

Yes.

Come on Rod - the floor is yours. Tell us all why Bruce has done a shit job? Go!

You didn't ask about Bruce's performance/tactics.  You asked "will I get more pelters for saying Bruce has done an ok job"?  I answered yes.  Meaning, I think you are going to get grief.  I am not getting into your pathetic arguments you have a lot of.  You love a good argument.  Oh by the way, I think Bruce is an awful manager.  No, I have no interest in explaining this to you.  If your thoughts are different then so be it.  If everyone thought the same then the world would be a boring place.  Take care.

I state my opinions. I back up my arguments with evidence and with facts.

You can think Bruce is a poor manager AND think he has done an okay job this season.

Guest neesy111

I know you don't but, opposition box touches, you sort of need them to score lol. It just reminds me of the Pardew years, he'd get a win somewhere and it would be "give him credit today". Sheff United drew with Villa last week, and were horrific today. Dubrvaka had our most completed passes didn't he all season, that's absurd. And fwiw I think he's got a good squad this year. ASM would start for most top 8 teams.

Looking at the state of the league and how we finished last season I think we would be doing much better with our previous manager.

I know you don't but, opposition box touches, you sort of need them to score lol. It just reminds me of the Pardew years, he'd get a win somewhere and it would be "give him credit today". Sheff United drew with Villa last week, and were horrific today. Dubrvaka had our most completed passes didn't he all season, that's absurd. And fwiw I think he's got a good squad this year. ASM would start for most top 8 teams.

Agree with you on most of that, but tbf, any team is going to struggle without a goalscorer. I'd put money on us going down next season if Ashley and Bruce are still here.

Guest neesy111

Bruce has done fine this season considering, but I still think he's benefitted from lots of luck in it and want him gone because he's just an Ashley puppet.

Guest Butcher

:thup:

The squad is okay, but think most managers would struggle for goals with the attacking options we have here.

Hope we’ll be discussing Rafa or Poch in a few months time :aww:

Deserves a lot of credit for today, especially given how many people were convinced we'd be short of fitness compared to the opposition. Pretty much never troubled us. for doing the absolute bare minimum you'd expect of a top flight professional football manager.

fixed that for you

tongue in cheek by the way, fair play to the useless cunt for the result today, however if we get taken over and he's kept on i will be absolutely mortified beyond words

Let Bacon Boi finish the season at this point, and then give him the golden parachute. Take time over the next couple of weeks to pick the new boss to oversee the re-imagining of the whole operation. IF the takeover goes through, don't think compo to another Club will be a serious consideration.

Guest Carrick18

I don't hate the guy, he seems a fairly nice person to hang out with, but the mental gymnastics required to justify him staying are exhausting.

He shafted his former employers to move here, so I have no issue in dismissing him because we have greater ambitions.

Deserves a lot of credit for today, especially given how many people were convinced we'd be short of fitness compared to the opposition. Pretty much never troubled us.

1) they had ten men

2) they played literally a couple of days ago

Neither of those things should detract from how comfortably we put them away today, unless your default is he gets no praise ever.

'It's all about meeeeeeeee, it's all about me baby'....f*** off Steve.

He was full of praise for all the players and staff in the BBC interview, as well as all the people involved in making the changes to allow football to restart as well.

He was full of praise for all the players and staff in the BBC interview, as well as all the people involved in making the changes to allow football to restart as well.

Still a prick.

Will I get more pelters for saying Bruce has done an okay job?  :lol:

Yes.

Come on Rod - the floor is yours. Tell us all why Bruce has done a shit job? Go!

You didn't ask about Bruce's performance/tactics.  You asked "will I get more pelters for saying Bruce has done an ok job"?  I answered yes.  Meaning, I think you are going to get grief.  I am not getting into your pathetic arguments you have a lot of.  You love a good argument.  Oh by the way, I think Bruce is an awful manager.  No, I have no interest in explaining this to you.  If your thoughts are different then so be it.  If everyone thought the same then the world would be a boring place.  Take care.

I state my opinions. I back up my arguments with evidence and with facts.

You can think Bruce is a poor manager AND think he has done an okay job this season.

If that isn't most peoples opinion on here, I'd be very surprised.

Deserves a lot of credit for today, especially given how many people were convinced we'd be short of fitness compared to the opposition. Pretty much never troubled us.

1) they had ten men

2) they played literally a couple of days ago

Neither of those things should detract from how comfortably we put them away today, unless your default is he gets no praise ever.

No it isn't? but those things obviously matter, unless you think playing a full strength team, fully fit and not knackered is somehow easier to play? keeper and a defender error for both goals? Does context not exist?

Results and performances are what matter. Both were good today. Can't have any complaints unless you're simply desperate not to give out any praise at all.

Still a prick.

Probably agree, but he's done OK overall. Still want someone else in of the takeover goes through.

"We can't take anything for granted because you never know. The points return with eight games to go... I can't be more pleased.

"If somebody said with eight games to go that we're two points behind Arsenal, I wouldn't quite believe it."

Little old Newcastle. The little club that could.

Hope he fucks off before Christmas and we appoint someone who's capable of and wants to achieve something beyond looking over our shoulders. He's Ashley through and through, this mug. Limited, grateful, low expectations.