Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Personal insults man! Noone wants a better manager than me ,but to see arseholes making derogatory comments against a photo makes me sick.

I wonder how many of you would be prepared to post a photo of yourself unawares of the photographer  on here?

Honestly man , its pathetic , he would probably knock every single one of you on youre arse if you ever had the balls to say it to his face.

Total cowards every single one of you.

You don’t see something inherently wrong about a man whose primary job is to drive young men to peaks of physical perfection - and he’s in that state? You can’t perceive a scenario whereby Bruce says “another lap lads” during preseason and someone yells out “fuck you fat man“

You make a decent point in that I am a fat cunt - but I’m not as fat a cunt as Bruce, and my job isn’t physical enhancement

Suppose you wouldn't want Rafa either then. We should get Pards back.

There’s about 30kg and 10 inches around the waist difference - not to mention the gravitas Rafa holds by virtue of being, you know, good at his job as well as not looking moments from cardiac arrest.

It wasn't a serious comment but you've just backed up what i was getting at. If Bruce was a great manager then you wouldn't be poking fun at his waistline. It's an easy target (it's big enough) and its public knowledge than when he's depressed & stressed he eats and drinks too much. The whole takeover will be killing him (literally one artery at a time) and the fact he's going to be binned while having to continue on will keep that cycles going.

He's shit, he's got a daft accent, he acted like a cunt when at Sunderland towards us. His signings are poor, his tactics are non existent and he's a total yes man when no one else would touch the job, the fact he's been stung by a swarm of pizzas and ice cream over lockdown shouldn't come in to it when there's so much more to ridicule him with.

Jesus hes fucking massive now like. How does someone in his profession end up in such a bad state? Does he not do cardio during training or use the gym equipment? Hes in a disgraceful state.

Personal insults man! Noone wants a better manager than me ,but to see arseholes making derogatory comments against a photo makes me sick.

I wonder how many of you would be prepared to post a photo of yourself unawares of the photographer  on here?

Honestly man , its pathetic , he would probably knock every single one of you on youre arse if you ever had the balls to say it to his face.

Alreet John Carver.

Me, you and everyone else have probably yelled worse at coaches at sporting events within ear shot.  Hope you never sit near the boundary where the third man is fielding at a cricket game if this offends you.

Alreet John Carver.

Me, you and everyone else have probably yelled worse at coaches at sporting events within ear shot.  Hope you never sit near the boundary where the third man is fielding at a cricket game if this offends you.

What the fuck are you harping on about man?

Jesus christ !  this forum has well and truly gone to the dogs.

Rafa looks to have more lean mass on him. If not, definitely looks healthier.

Both still fat, at the end of the day.

True. One's a world class fat manager, the other one is just fat.

Guest chopey

TjkGSDE.jpg

:lol:  I'm sure I've seen him play, but I still don't believe this man was once a professional athlete.  Is it the Mandela effect?

I'm not one to talk here, but if you are surrounded by gyms and fitness experts and nutritionists and generally fit people how are you not influenced by that ?

TjkGSDE.jpg

:lol:  I'm sure I've seen him play, but I still don't believe this man was once a professional athlete.  Is it the Mandela effect?

I'm not one to talk here, but if you are surrounded by gyms and fitness experts and nutritionists and generally fit people how are you not influenced by that ?

I'm sure he shed a few clem when he was appointed at Villa. As disgusting as he is to look at, I'm sure the injuries, knocks and whatever operations he's had over the years are taking its toll on his body.

Not that that should stop him from eating vegetables and greens every once and a while.