Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He's such a fucking loser.  "Get a few results" has been the height of the ambition under the current owner, unfortunately for Bruce he's a special case and that's not good enough for most PL clubs.  And no surprise Bruce has the typical PFM opinion that the reason he's never been trusted to spend big money is because he's English, rather than the fact he's shit and lazy and clueless.  Thankfully he will have to stop pretending to be an actual geordie soon, as that's rank AF.

He has been trusted with big money though and he unsurprisingly fucked it up

I don’t get the media’s dissonance on that point, he was only at Villa a couple years ago when he spent all that money to be bottom half of the championship. Most of the same media were even hounding him out.

You would have thought it was ancient history the way it’s all been conveniently forgotten about 

There’s little worse than an obviously useless cunt thinking he’s not an obviously useless cunt

What about an obviously useless cunt who KNOWS he's an obviously useless cunt, but still tries to pretend he isn't anyway?

There’s little worse than an obviously useless cunt thinking he’s not an obviously useless cunt

What about an obviously useless cunt who KNOWS he's an obviously useless cunt, but still tries to pretend he isn't anyway?

But "obviously useless cunts" keep employing the "obviously useless cunt" making him think he's obviously not a "obviously useless cunt" and the cycle continues

But "obviously useless cunts" keep employing the "obviously useless cunt" making him think he's obviously not a "obviously useless cunt" and the cycle continues

You had your chance, Keith.

:cheesy:

It's alreet mate, wi tekkin him ti West Ham

That's not Geordie Keith.

Which makes it more likely its him.  :lol:

He'll be talking about hendersons sauce next ti bi fair.

That's not Geordie either, it's a lot easier to talk it than spell it, and wtf is henderson's sauce  :mystery:

Guest The Little Waster

That's not Geordie either, it's a lot easier to talk it than spell it, and wtf is henderson's sauce  :mystery:

Hendersons is like Worcestershire plus garlic

Hendersons is like Worcestershire plus garlic

Sounds nice, hardly makes my want to start a thread on it though 😅

It's a South Yorkshire thing hence the ti bi.

Guest Howaythetoon

I’m not too keen on the fat shaming of the bloke or derogatory comments about his physique like, Rafa was hardly svelt...

Shit manager and a cunt should suffice!

Guest Howaythetoon

Picking on someone for their physical appearance is juvenile, but I can't pity someone who is a victim of their own life choices, though I personally don't agree with bullying.

Oh I don’t pity him, I just feel any derogatory remarks about him should be kept to what he’s actually the most useless at.

As for keeping Bruce as a manager even for a few games post takeover/current season restarting, it would be like a lottery winner keeping his clapped out old rusty Ford That keeps breaking down all the time when he could buy any car in the world or at least afford something that fucking works!

I’d get shot of the cunt yesterday!

Picking on someone for their physical appearance is juvenile, but I can't pity someone who is a victim of their own life choices, though I personally don't agree with bullying.

Oh I don’t pity him, I just feel any derogatory remarks about him should be kept to what he’s actually the most useless at.

As for keeping Bruce as a manager even for a few games post takeover/current season restarting, it would be like a lottery winner keeping his clapped out old rusty Ford That keeps breaking down all the time when he could buy any car in the world or at least afford something that fucking works!

I’d get shot of the cunt yesterday!

Everything about him epitomises his lazy attitude towards management tbf. The sooner we're shot of this charlatan the better. They're clearly dangling a carrot (bacon sarnie) to get him to the end of the season still in the league and he'll be gone as soon as we're safe and looking on to next season. Thankfully he will be the last of the washed up, has been, dinosaur chancers to darken our dugout.