Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

You wouldn't want Steve Bruce as the face of anything. Maybe contraception.

:lol: I know man.

Just sharing what I think might be going on.

In a way it wouldn't be surprising, as I can't imagine any sporting/technical director of decent repute wanting to be involved with MA really.

Probably also explains the early Avram Grant links, which were so weird. But he has filled that director role previously.

God help us.

What percentage of matchday and local supporters do you think will be happy with the appointment just because Bruce is a Geordie and a local boy? Obviously, people who follow football intently enough to post on forums like this will probably look at his managerial record and be ambivalent or worse (depending on their affection for rafa), but this clearly seems a move to placate supporters. It would not have been difficult to find someone from the continent who would have adhered to the "structure".

Enough to kill any meaningful anger against Ashley, and that is the whole point. Why else would he spend money on compensation for manager with a record of failure in the top division?

The geordie leader AKA Stev Bruce is probably the one card up the sleeve Ashley had left, and the perfect way to deflect from Rafa leaving and the fakeover. It's perfect.

Far from convinced of this, but if its true there's a long way to go: 

Identify - monitor - prepear an approach - more monitoring - touch base - yet more monitoring - prepear a bid - you know it, monitor - pathetic low ball offer rejected by selling club - repeat

This is so weird.

Let's be honest, it was weird having a manager we liked who wanted more from the regime like we did. Having some under-qualified lick-spittle cunt will be a return to normality.

Identify - monitor - prepear an approach - more monitoring - touch base - yet more monitoring - prepear a bid - you know it, monitor - pathetic low ball offer rejected by selling club - repeat

'Prepare'

'Prepare'

Yeah, my bad. Saw it but couldn't be arsed to correct it  :lol:

I honestly though Moyes was a shoe in before today, but now I can see why Ashley would rather pay a couple of million for a geordie puppet leader. It really does make sense from a cunt's point of view.

Who the fuck makes up these short lists and interviews any candidates? Do we have any actual football people in a senior position?

Ashley&Charnley are back in ”normal business” after they hound out Rafa. They are not looking for manager, just a coach who moves a cones in the pitch. Brutal.