Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Bit disappointed. I was hoping for someone less competent and much easier to hate.

Steve Bruce is actually a high-tier shit manager. He assembled the best Sunderland squad their fans have ever seen. Sessegnon (Ginola), Cattermole (Rob Lee), Darren Bent (Beardsley).

I still expect us to be relegated and I don't really care if he gets dogs abuse. He deserves it for working for Ashley.

The takeover farce will be put to bed as soon as this weapon is appointed.

godzilla[/member] will still believe  :lol: but but the sheikh will do this the sheikh will do that  :lol:

Fair play to him he’s had some resolve

Bit disappointed. I was hoping for someone less competent and much easier to hate.

Steve Bruce is actually a high-tier shit manager. He assembled the best Sunderland squad their fans have ever seen. Sessegnon (Ginola), Cattermole (Rob Lee), Darren Bent (Beardsley).

I still expect us to be relegated and I don't really care if he gets dogs abuse. He deserves it for working for Ashley.

He’s fuckin shit.

No jokes about planes crashing in the sea now ...

Well.... they're all coming back from Faro. Him, the entire team and coaching staff. Their pre-season tour thing over there is finished.

Why are they flying to Newcastle?

Steve Bruce is actually a high-tier s*** manager. He assembled the best Sunderland squad their fans have ever seen. Sessegnon (Ginola), Cattermole (Rob Lee), Darren Bent (Beardsley).

He’s fuckin s***.

He is, but he's not Carver level shit, which is a shame, as anyone who still goes to the games deserves John Carver.

Steve Bruce is actually a high-tier s*** manager. He assembled the best Sunderland squad their fans have ever seen. Sessegnon (Ginola), Cattermole (Rob Lee), Darren Bent (Beardsley).

He’s fuckin s***.

He is, but he's not Carver level shit, which is a shame, as anyone who still goes to the games deserves John Carver.

:lol:

No jokes about planes crashing in the sea now ...

Well.... they're all coming back from Faro. Him, the entire team and coaching staff. Their pre-season tour thing over there is finished.

Why are they flying to Newcastle?

Is there any proof that they are flying to Newcastle? Surely there'd be photos of Bruce at the airport by now

Guest godzilla

godzilla[/member] will still believe  :lol: but but the sheikh will do this the sheikh will do that  :lol:

Is it official like, oh wait .........

The season starts in 30 days, the new manager is Steve Bruce and he's about to take a squad without any goal scorers on a pre-season tour of China. :lol:

In 2019

Steve Fucking Bruce man :lol: So glad I don't give a shit about Ashley's NUFC. Looking forward to all the extra spare time next season.

Man ... we are going to be such an embarrassment in that Chinese tournament :lol:

Sales of the Newcastle kit are going to plummet over there, which should hopefully piss off MA.

Is it official like, oh wait .........

I'm with you man. Nothing's official until it's official.

Good owld pillow face, it had to be. Stunning appointment in it's totally transparent attempt to simply wind up the fans and do it all as cheaply as possible as usual. Judge him on results ffs, Edwards should be strung up  :lol:

Perfect work from the fat spiteful bastard  :thup:

Guest chopey

So, I’ve been told that the new manager will be appointed on Friday (subject to all being agreed) and that it is not Bruce. No further news on a takeover.

Charnley must have read my CV this afternoon.

I like Steve Bruce as a bloke aye he's seems fine, i will also not like him if he becomes our manager as he's pap at football managering.

I suppose as a Newcastle fan it's a job he couldn't turn down but ffs Steve don't do it.