Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I didn't think they could put a manager in that I would hate as much as Pardew but looks like they will. Surely that fat cunt is aware of how he will be treat if he takes the job on the plastic manc cunt

Who the fuck makes up these short lists and interviews any candidates? Do we have any actual football people in a senior position?

Imagine being head of recruitment at a multi million pound company with no experience of the position you're recruiting for, with a track record of pursuing appallingly bad candidates, all whom which have failed & not only still being in a job, but being entrusted to make another appointment which, on the face of it, looks like being just as bad as the rest. 

I would now be relieved to start the season with Redfearn as manager.

They've managed to find someone worse than zero, like Redfearn just wasn't enough of a kick in the crotch, so they recalibrated.

He squandered more money in the championship at Aston Villa than he'll ever get here.

Should help the boycotts I suppose.

Suppose none of the reports, Sky especially, are suggesting this puts to bed 3months of takeover talk and smokes out that lie?

Any journalists even?

[move]:lol: Bruce :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: As if :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a joke :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I wasn't going to bother posting about NUFC again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: but Steve Bruce... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Fucking fuck me  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/move]

I didn't think they could put a manager in that I would hate as much as Pardew but looks like they will. Surely that fat cunt is aware of how he will be treat if he takes the job on the plastic manc cunt

He might be a shit manager, but he's nowhere near as detestable as Pardew. I would class him more as a rich man's Carver.

What percentage of matchday and local supporters do you think will be happy with the appointment just because Bruce is a Geordie and a local boy? Obviously, people who follow football intently enough to post on forums like this will probably look at his managerial record and be ambivalent or worse (depending on their affection for rafa), but this clearly seems a move to placate supporters. It would not have been difficult to find someone from the continent who would have adhered to the "structure".

Enough to kill any meaningful anger against Ashley, and that is the whole point. Why else would he spend money on compensation for manager with a record of failure in the top division?

The geordie leader AKA Stev Bruce is probably the one card up the sleeve Ashley had left, and the perfect way to deflect from Rafa leaving and the fakeover. It's perfect.

That is about what I figured. As far as I can Ashley has never paid to bring a manager from another club, it would be an unnecessary expense for him. He nearly let Carver relegate the club to avoid paying out for McClaren, so you figure that there must be a strategic element or ulterior motive behind this.

He might be a shit manager, but he's nowhere near as detestable as Pardew. I would class him more as a rich man's Carver.

He’s worse than McClaren I’d say. And fatter. Better hair though.

What the fuck has led those 2 to believe Bruce can smooth the waters and provide a better approach than Rafa. I mean if Rafa has gone at least try and get someone to improve the team and carry out the ethos they have of bringing young players through and not some fucking dinosaur

Quite an affable bloke it seems. If I`m honest I desperately hope he doesn't get the gig not just because he`ll be a cast iron failure, but for his own / families sake. Its clear as day the chances of this ending well are pretty much z 

The compo is much more than 1m according to Alan Nixon.

Shows how determined Newcastle Utd are to get their main man.

Credit has to be given to Ashley and co for spending big to get the man they see bringing back the glory days to Tyneside.

The compo is much more than 1m according to Alan Nixon.

Shows how determined Newcastle Utd are to get their main man.

Credit has to be given to Ashley and co for spending big to get the man they see bringing back the glory days to Tyneside.

LOL