Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Butcher

He should 100% be finishing with more points. We’ve been in the league 3 years now, we had a bit of money spent last summer. That should have been the bare minimum.

:lol:

Lost our two top scorers. Replacing goals is never easy.

He should 100% be finishing with more points. We’ve been in the league 3 years now, we had a bit of money spent last summer. That should have been the bare minimum.

:lol:

Lost our two top scorers. Replacing goals is never easy.

He had £58m to do it with.

Local self flagellators in the press going into absolute over drive. Good job they’re not all allowed at the game, innocent folk would be drowning in cum in the press room.

Have his results been alright this season? Yes

Have his performances been alright this season? No

Do I like him? No

Would I still ship him? Absolutely

This :thup:

He owes everything to ASM.  Genuinely.  We only win when ASM is in the team.

Dubravka tbh. Most saves in the league.

Definitely helped.

But like we've won 1 game without ASM and something like 9 with him?  I don't have the exact numbers to hand, but the difference between ASM playing and not playing is huge :lol:

Hard to judge players as Bournemouth were dreadful. Absolutely no shape or closing down from them, Shelvey was allowed acres of space and their midfield was nowhere to be seen.

The absence of fans massively affected their performance levels and these “training ground” type games suit Shelvey and I’d also say ASM down to the ground. Got to give credit to Bruce as well, I was expecting us to be dog shit and unmotivated coming out of lockdown. And no, if the takeover completes I don’t know want him to be given a chance.

He's going to be kept in the job, even in the event of a takeover, isn't he?  :lol:

I suspect he will be given some time, yes.

A good end to the season with no pressure on will make it very hard to bin him off, so we might have to sacrifice next season just to keep the local fanboys onside.

The big miss will  be if it means losing out on Rafa or Poch because we don't want to be seen getting shot of a popular geordie manager.

I’ve actually been won over by Bruce in this takeover period. He’s shown a lot of class and I do believe he’s being genuine when he says he wants what’s best for the club. He hasn’t made a terrible account of himself either this year.

Am I naive enough to he’ll do a top job with a load of money? No. Do I think we should at least give him a fair crack of the whip? Absolutely. He’s earned it for me.