Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

14th in the table and "We've got ourselves into a wonderful situation" according to Bruce in his pre match interview there.

Sums the bloke up basically, he knows his own self worth, and it's obviously not much.

Just sums up why we need the Saudis in and Ashley and him out. What a pointless existence this club leads.

Good managers make a team that is remembered regardless of who is in it....I'd be quite willing to bet more people remember  the 4-3 team we put out than the one Blackburn won the title with

Good managers make a team that is remembered regardless of who is in it....I'd be quite willing to bet more people remember  the 4-3 team we put out than the one Blackburn won the title with

An attempt....

Flowers

Le saux Henry...don't remember...don't remember

Wilcox batty Sherwood ripley

shearer Sutton

I’ve actually been won over by Bruce in this takeover period. He’s shown a lot of class and I do believe he’s being genuine when he says he wants what’s best for the club. He hasn’t made a terrible account of himself either this year.

Am I naive enough to he’ll do a top job with a load of money? No. Do I think we should at least give him a fair crack of the whip? Absolutely. He’s earned it for me.

Guest neesy111

I’ve actually been won over by Bruce in this takeover period. He’s shown a lot of class and I do believe he’s being genuine when he says he wants what’s best for the club. He hasn’t made a terrible account of himself either this year.

Am I naive enough to he’ll do a top job with a load of money? No. Do I think we should at least give him a fair crack of the whip? Absolutely. He’s earned it for me.

:lol: :lol:

Give over, man. He absolutely should not be given a "fair crack of the whip" in the event of a takeover, especially if said takeover results in serious investment in the playing staff.

:lol: :lol:

I almost wet myself laughing at that 😂

Ashley has done a masterful job on some of our fans like. On the basis that any of them are willing to overlook a long managerial career that has barely reached mediocre levels, all off the back of a nothing season where we've looked convincing in less than a handful of games.

I do think fucking him off as soon as the takeover is complete is a bit shit tbh.

Itll be at the end of the season. And if not, it'll be as soon as he goes through a bad patch next season after we've spent a fortune.

Guest neesy111

How anyone can have sympathy with binning Bruce considering his record at binning off clubs is beyond me.