Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Who are the "Bruce fan boys"...I literally dont know a single NUFC who wants him to stay long term.

Not particularly talking about here - although there are a few to be sure even if they are a bit coy about it - but you'd be kidding yourself if you don't think there's a good swell of opinion that he should be given a chance under the new regime.

It will be an absolutely horrendous waste of time and money if he is here next season under new owners. Having said that, as much as I love Rafa I also moving away from the idea of wanting him to come back too as it is simply never the same the second time around. We need a fresh start...no idea who that might be at the moment but this is where I am at now.

See him lashing out about disrespectful treatment most the season. You got stick cos the football was absolute garbage for the majority of the season. Absolute shit. I watched it, it was fucking awful.

We've had a few good performances this included and hope it's like this as long as he's around from now on with some freedom to play on the pitch, but generally it's very rare a manager gets serious stick from fans and doesn't deserve it.

Who are the "Bruce fan boys"...I literally dont know a single NUFC who wants him to stay long term.

Idiot boomers at pubs and idiot boomers at pubs on twitter.

Is “boomer” the right on version of “snowflake”?

I’ve lost track of what’s cool anymore. . .

Idiot boomers at pubs and idiot boomers at pubs on twitter.

Is “boomer” the right on version of “snowflake”?

I’ve lost track of what’s cool anymore. . .

Boomer = someone born during the baby boom, 1940s-1960s

I’ve actually been won over by Bruce in this takeover period. He’s shown a lot of class and I do believe he’s being genuine when he says he wants what’s best for the club. He hasn’t made a terrible account of himself either this year.

Am I naive enough to he’ll do a top job with a load of money? No. Do I think we should at least give him a fair crack of the whip? Absolutely. He’s earned it for me.

If you're talking about literally whipping him with an actual whip then I'm on board.

I'm still traumatised by the absolute dogshit 'football' we've been forced to watch for the vast majority of the season.  Get the Saudis in, give him a grudging handshake and a pie and wish him on his chubby way.

I only really want him to stay because it winds the mackems up. We are doing quite well under Bruce and seem to be improving. We could pay top dollar for someone expensive and it not turn out well.

You want us to keep hold of the manager with the worst win % in Premier League history just to wind the mackems up?

Really?

It's always funny if there's a pushback by reporters and a manager after a win - that's literally what you get paid for. If you did more of that no-one would be moaning.

has he brought in a new coach or read a book on tactics during the lockdown or summit :lol:

last couple of games he's definitely doing things i didn't think he was capable of understanding never mind executing

i've also been shocked at how fit and sharp the players look, would have put money on us being the most unfit and underprepared team in the league

Guest neesy111

has he brought in a new coach or read a book on tactics during the lockdown or summit :lol:

last couple of games he's definitely doing things i didn't think he was capable of understanding never mind executing

i've also been shocked at how fit and sharp the players look, would have put money on us being the most unfit and underprepared team in the league

Maybe an old dog can learn new tricks.

Think the fixtures have helped us a little. Sheff Utd, Villa and Bournemouth all without wins since the restart and pretty awful tbh.

I was thinking last night that maybe we should give him a crack and let him screw it up...but only for the reason of silencing the usual pundits who keep spouting the usual drivel. 

Guest dabe

Is it not the motivation to try and convince new owners he's worth a shit as a manager? Seems the players are doing similar to stay on the potential Saudi gravy train. Not complaining if we keep this form up tbh (we won't).

Is it not the motivation to try and convince new owners he's worth a shit as a manager? Seems the players are doing similar to stay on the potential Saudi gravy train. Not complaining if we keep this form up tbh (we won't).

Like the player who turns it on for the last six months of his contract...

The media: Steve Bruce has been great this season.

Also the media: Why does nobody give Steve Bruce credit?

Basically what they are asking is, why dont the fans agree with them?

FWIW, Bruce has had a decent season. Sadly though our ambition is to stay in this league, so it's not a high bar.

He’s done better than I expected him to, but for most of the season it’s been a bore. He cocked up a good period where we’d be even higher. The league overall has been weaker and a better manager would have a team with solid defensive foundations performing better imo.

Hope we finish as high as we can, we get sold, and Poch takes over a team in good spirits and form. Give Bruce a nice pay off and a handshake.

In their mansions though, they're all likely to have better facilities than the club does anyway  :lol:

Plus it's a time to unwind reset while keeping fit, I bet like Stmax said the lockdown has done a few players a favour.