Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Despite myself, I don't hate him as much as I did when he arrived. He hasn't embarrassed us quite as much as I expected.

Like I said, it doesn't matter either way. If the takeover doesn't happen it's over anyway, if it does then he's gone.

Sitting bottom of the pile for goals, shots, shots converted, possession, shots faced, passes in final third, chances, and touches in opposition box is pretty embarrassing mind. Some good (lucky?) results seem to gloss over this.

Yeah I agree, I guess it's just the results that have made it more acceptable. Also haven't been watching his interviews or reading his press, which helps.

Don't get me wrong, I think he's bad.

Wow this got more interesting  :lol:

When is the poll going up.

1. Can't stand the bloke. I'm joining the queue to stone him to death.

10.He needs his own statute erecting outside SJP and I will personally polish his crotch.

2. He needs his own statue erecting outside SJP and I will personally polish his crotch.

FYP

Oh well if Daniel said it.

He knows his shit. Unlike a lot of the creeps that frequent this board.

:lol: creeps

People disagreeing with bizarre opinions = creeps

Is being a creep worse than being an total weirdo or an absolute creep? Asking for a French friend.

I'd say creep isn't as bad as weirdo because if you're a weirdo you're an absolute freak as well. Depends though; do you hate Steve Bruce or do you hate the creeps who hate Steve Bruce?

Is being a creep worse than being an total weirdo or an absolute creep? Asking for a French friend.

I'd say creep isn't as bad as weirdo because if you're a weirdo you're an absolute freak as well. Depends though; do you hate Steve Bruce or do you hate the creeps who hate Steve Bruce?

Creep to me implies some form of sexual deviancy. Whereas a weirdo can be more innocent, like left handed people, Warhammer nerds or people who have fish on pizza.

Edit - people who do the milk before water for tea are both iyam

Creep to me implies some form of sexual deviancy. Whereas a weirdo can be more innocent, like left handed people, Warhammer nerds or people who have fish on pizza.

Creep is on par with virgin I think.  All of us on here are creeps and virgins, I know that for certain.

I just creep around virgins. Don't know about you.

I rest my case  :lol:

Creep is on par with virgin I think.  All of us on here are creeps and virgins, I know that for certain.

Does it make me a sexual deviant? Yeah, quite probably.

2. He needs his own statue erecting outside SJP and I will personally polish his crotch.

FYP

Apologies, not into the cool/trendy/peeps acronym stuff??

FYP

Apologies, not into the cool/trendy/peeps acronym stuff??

Fixed Your Post

Thought I'd put forward a fair case as well then Shearergol comes in to prove me utterly wrong. :lol:

Maybe wouldn't be too bad if any of the results looked like they werent by accident and actually planned.

Watching this team, last few games aside has been an absolute drag this season, and certainly not enjoyable in any way. My personal pet hate is when we have a corner and it ends back up with Dubs in two or three passes

When you look at the seasons Arsenal, Spurs, Everton, etc are having, Rafa would have been rubbing his hands thinking we could make Europe this season. Bruce just wants 46 points.

100% agree. We are 12 points of 5th which looks to be a champions league place.

If Rafa had stayed with Rondon and Perez and simply carried on from what we had going from January last season, we would have been competing for that position.

We’ve won 6 home games out of 17, do you think that’s acceptable? Unless we get a draw against Liverpool, our home form is likely to have been the same as we managed in our last relegation season.

A lot of the games this season at home have been pretty shit. Pretty boring. But clearly, we're hard to beat at home. I think 6 home wins is acceptable, considering we're on 26 points from 17 games. Last season we lost 10 home games, and ended up on 25 points.