Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

But Bruce is doing a great job/manager of the year etc.  I honestly now think the media are playing a massive game/wind up regarding Bruce and the fans.  We MUST fight back!  Get as many reviews/critiques in as you can.  Send them everywhere.  Get rid of this donkey!

5-0 was a great result in retrospect, should shut up a few on here about how he's done an 'okay job', already I can see one former booster telling him to fuck off.

'Bruce has done a fab job. He's brought them here, to this stadium, and its a long journey from Newcastle, so you've got to give him credit for that. The other thing that has impressed me with Bruce is he's picked a team here tonight, and its got 11 men in it, not 9, not 10, but 11. It's staggering how he's managed to do this time again over the season especially since he doesn't have the budget of Man City, so yeah, Newcastle fans should be happy with what he's done there, I doubt Rafa could have managed that, and as we've seen before, Rafa would have come here and setup to defend and we wouldn't see goals, and that's not fair on us or the home fans' 

5-0 was a great result in retrospect, should shut up a few on here about how he's done an 'okay job', already I can see one former booster telling him to fuck off.

Unfortunately I think said booster was being sarcastic

'Bruce has done a fab job. He's brought them here, to this stadium, and its a long journey from Newcastle, so you've got to give him credit for that. The other thing that has impressed me with Bruce is he's picked a team here tonight, and its got 11 men in it, not 9, not 10, but 11. It's staggering how he's managed to do this time again over the season especially since he doesn't have the budget of Man City, so yeah, Newcastle fans should be happy with what he's done there'

:lol:

Yep, he managed to pick 11 men. Not necessarily in the right positions but he got 11 of them.

Performed better than expected in terms of points this season. But that performance tonight was fucking shocking as have many other performances this season. As soon as the takeover happens he needs fucking off. Sick to the back teeth of people in the media saying he should be 'given a chance'.

The only reason he's performed better than expected is because everyone knows what a terrible manager he is so anything above 18th would have been better than expected

The only reason he's performed better than expected is because everyone knows what a terrible manager he is so anything above 18th would have been better than expected

It’s the Ashley way

Exactly, said this ages ago. We are terrified of relegation because we replaced Rafa with Steve Bruce.

Exactly, said this ages ago. We are terrified of relegation because we replaced Rafa with Steve Bruce.

I think a fair few welcomed relegation rather than this.

I think a fair few welcomed relegation rather than this.

Eh?

Performed better than expected in terms of points this season. But that performance tonight was fucking shocking as have many other performances this season. As soon as the takeover happens he needs fucking off. Sick to the back teeth of people in the media saying he should be 'given a chance'.

I couldn't give a shit what the pundits and sad Bruce supporters say, but this result/performance very very rarely happened under Rafa if at all (I can't be bothered to look).  The charlatan Bruce needs hounding out.  Do your best, let everyone know how bad he is.  The media are taking the piss out of us, we need to strike back.

I couldn't give a shit what the pundits and sad Bruce supporters say, but this result/performance very very rarely happened under Rafa if at all (I can't be bothered to look).  The charlatan Bruce needs hounding out.  Do your best, let everyone know how bad he is.  The media are taking the piss out of us, we need to strike back.

So what you got planned?