Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Just literally winced at a Sky Sports News presenter saying ‘Steve Bruce’s Newcastle United’. Took me by surprise a bit! He’s been here what, a year? My brain still can’t process it.

just really fucked up today.

starting with joelinton, leaving gayle on the bench, playing Krafth instead of schar at centre half, playing schar in midfield instead of matty longstaff, 

just really f***ed up today.

starting with joelinton, leaving gayle on the bench, playing Krafth instead of schar at centre half, playing schar in midfield instead of matty longstaff,

Quite astonishing he watched the fa cup game and thought the best way to approach this was the exact same way as the first half of that, not the second half or something like it where we got in their faces and pushed them back a bit.

Classic PFM cowardly bullshit.

Guest neesy111

The commentary was dire on BT Sport last night like.

Steve McManaman shouldn't be anyway near a commentator's job. He just makes stuff up to try and sound clever.

I can't stand that Darren Fletcher as well.

It’s a bit daft in here like. We’ve got an average squad without key injuries and without playing this many games in such a short space of time. Citeh mauled the champions, and if they played like that all season the title would have been still undecided. The players had no desire to be there, it was a game they could do without. Had that 1st goal not gone in we may have seen more fight for a bit longer, but after 20mins every single one of them were just hoping it wasn’t double figures.

You can have a go and lay blame to him for so many things, last night really isn’t an issue. We would have needed at least 9 new players and something to fight for to make any difference, a better manager may have also reduced the score line but not without said players and reason to win.

Guest awaymag

its not a one off though is it.......whilst the point tally looks good in the circumstances, its the only stat that shows a good light.  Everything else we are in the bottom 3 for.

its not a one off though is it.......whilst the point tally looks good in the circumstances, its the only stat that shows a good light.  Everything else we are in the bottom 3 for.

Apart from the bottom 3 that matters. Brewcie has kept us ticking over until the new owners & manager comes in. Simple as dat.

Guest awaymag

Apart from the bottom 3 that matters. Brewcie has kept us ticking over until the new owners & manager comes in. Simple as dat.

It is, if the takeover goes ahead.  If the takeover doesn't go ahead, then next year I dont think Bruce will get as much luck as he did this year with getting points on the board.

Oh my god, do you not get sick of your own shite patter?

"We need to strike back against the media"

It is, if the takeover goes ahead.  If the takeover doesn't go ahead, then next year I dont think Bruce will get as much luck as he did this year with getting points on the board.

Yup.

Hahahaha amazing.

Hahahaha amazing.

"All I said was he's doing an ok job".  Priceless, ya pair of knackers!

Hahahaha amazing.

"All I said was he's doing an ok job".  Priceless, ya pair of knackers!

Any plans yet on how to strike back against the media? You've had a night to sleep on it.

It’s a bit daft in here like. We’ve got an average squad without key injuries and without playing this many games in such a short space of time. Citeh mauled the champions, and if they played like that all season the title would have been still undecided. The players had no desire to be there, it was a game they could do without. Had that 1st goal not gone in we may have seen more fight for a bit longer, but after 20mins every single one of them were just hoping it wasn’t double figures.

You can have a go and lay blame to him for so many things, last night really isn’t an issue. We would have needed at least 9 new players and something to fight for to make any difference, a better manager may have also reduced the score line but not without said players and reason to win.

Agree to a certain extent, however the actual set-up of the team yesterday was completely bizarre  - Krafth at CB, Schar in midfield and Shelvey as a No.10.

There’s an obvious gulf in quality between the sides, but when Southampton, a team below us in the table can actually beat them just a few days before, it makes our meek surrender difficult to understand.

We didn’t even try and play, which is the most galling aspect to me