Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

its not a one off though is it.......whilst the point tally looks good in the circumstances, its the only stat that shows a good light.  Everything else we are in the bottom 3 for.

Apart from the bottom 3 that matters. Brewcie has kept us ticking over until the new owners & manager comes in. Simple as dat.

Oh my god, do you not get sick of your own shite patter?

"We need to strike back against the media"

Hahahaha amazing.

"All I said was he's doing an ok job".  Priceless, ya pair of knackers!

Any plans yet on how to strike back against the media? You've had a night to sleep on it.

It's being done as we speak.  We spread the word on boards such as these, phone ins etc.  I also subscribe to The Athletic and those proper journalists don't fall for the shite spouted by "experts" and "pundits" that crawl up Bruce's ring piece.  Unlike you two spineless two faced gob shites.  ;)

its not a one off though is it.......whilst the point tally looks good in the circumstances, its the only stat that shows a good light.  Everything else we are in the bottom 3 for.

Apart from the bottom 3 that matters. Brewcie has kept us ticking over until the new owners & manager comes in. Simple as dat.

Hahahaha amazing.

Any plans yet on how to strike back against the media? You've had a night to sleep on it.

It's being done as we speak.  We spread the word on boards such as these, phone ins etc.  I also subscribe to The Athletic and those proper journalists don't fall for the shite spouted by "experts" and "pundits" that crawl up Bruce's ring piece. Unlike you two spineless two faced gob shites.  ;)

Enjoyed that bit.

Source for this? Unless you mean those sky sports stats which are attack related only. Our defensive record is far from bottom 3. Though after yesterday theres still time!!  :lol:

Source for this? Unless you mean those sky sports stats which are attack related only. Our defensive record is far from bottom 3. Though after yesterday theres still time!!  :lol:

Defensive record away from home is bottom of the league. At home we're 6th.

Judge Holden just likes a wind-up, he’s def not one of the Brucey fan boys (all two of them)

I recognise Judge Holden's posting style but can't work out which poster he used to be....

Stu?

Apparently Newcastle fans are "split" on Bruce, according to famous gobshite Luke Edwards . I don't think there is any split whatsoever.

Most fans agree that a poor manager replaced a good one and that the same poor manager did better than expected because most people expected him to get us relegated.

It only gets silly when people like Luke say that he has done an excellent job. He hasnt. He has done a good job, at best, and that's only against the background of expectations, which are very low.

Apparently Newcastle fans are "split" on Bruce, according to famous gobshite Luke Edwards . I don't think there is any split whatsoever.

Most fans agree that a poor manager replaced a good one and that the same poor manager did better than expected because most people expected him to get us relegated.

It only gets silly when people like Luke say that he has done an excellent job. He hasnt. He has done a good job, at best, and that's only against the background of expectations, which are very low.

Exactly.

you'd be suprised. there are plenty out their that prefer Bruce to Rafa and reckon he's doing a good job. we werent expected to get anything at city apparently so it was ok. there are plenty on twitter and facebook who are season ticket holders and hold this view.

bonkers.

you'd be suprised. there are plenty out their that prefer Bruce to Rafa and reckon he's doing a good job. we werent expected to get anything at city apparently so it was ok. there are plenty on twitter and facebook who are season ticket holders and hold this view.

bonkers.

Even if we had Rafa and say Spurs squad of players, I wouldnt have expected much from City, results wise.

It was the lack of everything resembling a football side that was embarrassing. This idea that we had a reserve side out is nauseating. Even the reserves can be motivated to work hard, and have team shape. It was pathetic.

Funny enough, I wasnt surprised or bothered. Its takeover or bust for me.

Hahahaha amazing.

It's being done as we speak.  We spread the word on boards such as these, phone ins etc.  I also subscribe to The Athletic and those proper journalists don't fall for the shite spouted by "experts" and "pundits" that crawl up Bruce's ring piece.  Unlike you two spineless two faced gob shites.  ;)

That's not very nice.

Judge Holden just likes a wind-up, he’s def not one of the Brucey fan boys (all two of them)

I recognise Judge Holden's posting style but can't work out which poster he used to be....

County Durham Mag on his 20th account.

Really hate that bloke, I even hate the way he has done his Twitter photo

I feel like I'd go for him. Not even sure I could say that about Ashley.

He's either so s**t, thick and scamming a living that he compels me to drum some sense into him, or a very good wum, which compels me to drum him for the w*nkyness of being like that at his age.

Either way its a public service really

"The supporters are now hopelessly divided on the manager, minds closed, views entrenched. Much like the political world. Nobody can admit they were wrong, two tribes blinded by own desire to be “right”"

Which part of this is not Edwards himself? :lol: Except his view seems to be shaped mainly by who he's pal-y with.