Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He had his year of living his dream as a manager but i really hope if we are bought the first thing the new owners do is bring in a proper manager.

They want shooting with shit if they don't get Pochettino or Allegri in asap and stick with this mong. Would be an absolutely brainless decision.

If Luke thought the first half was good I dread to think what the second looked like. I could only watch the first half hour, and even then I thought we didn't really look like we had a plan. We started off ok, then Watford started closing us down quicker and we ended up either losing the ball or hoofing it 60 yards towards big Dwight Gayle.

Classic case of a team who are slowly forgetting what they were about, and not really sure where they are going.

There’s some absolute drivel spouted on here mind. The game could easily have been out if Watford’s reach by HT. We were dire the 2nd half but only lost due to 2 complete brain farts. I expected us to really struggle after lockdown but we’ve been safe since the 1st game against Sheffield U.

There’s no point in criticising Bruce for this season and given that he’s had the misfortune of having Joelinton as his CF he’s done a pretty decent job. Let’s hope the takeover gets completed and we can move on. I fully expected us to be in a relegation battle and once we went bottom 3 I didn’t expect us to get back out. We’ve been helped by other teams being woeful but that’s down to them.

He’s a perfect Ashley fit, I fear massively for us next season if Ashley and Bruce are still here.

There’s no point in criticising Bruce for this season

*Seinfeld GIF*

Ok, here’s a question, where’d you think we’d finish this season having appointed Bruce and realised that Joelinton was a Jaffa? Don’t get me wrong, I don’t particularly like the bloke, I’d rather he wasn’t born here as he forgot his roots and I don’t feel he has any real affinity with the club. I thought we’d be relegated.

How long you got?

To the question where’d you think we’d finish; how long you need?

Well I think a fair few other managers would have had us higher in the league anyway. He’s been very lucky that there’s been 5 teams that have been shockingly bad this season. He’s been even luckier that he’s had a keeper that’s bailed him out so often this season and do you think our defenders will score the same number of goals this season again? In every aspect apart from points this has been a relegation season. If he’s lucky he’ll be kicked out on his arse this summer because if he’s still here when next season starts I fear for him and us.

How long you got?

To the question where’d you think we’d finish; how long you need?

Well I think a fair few other managers would have had us higher in the league anyway. He’s been very lucky that there’s been 5 teams that have been shockingly bad this season. He’s been even luckier that he’s had a keeper that’s bailed him out so often this season and do you think our defenders will score the same number of goals this season again? In every aspect apart from points this has been a relegation season. If he’s lucky he’ll be kicked out on his arse this summer because if he’s still here when next season starts I fear for him and us.

Well, that wasn’t the question was it? We all know the stats and by god I hope he’s not here next season ‘cos that’ll mean Ashley is still here. The last time we were relegated we finished behind Sunderland ffs and had a far better team than those around us.

Dislike the bloke as much as you like but we just have to accept that he’s done fine.

He’s not done fine, it’s been a freak of a season. Every single stat points to us being amongst the likes of Bournemouth, Villa & Norwich. I’m not giving him credit for us sneaking a few extra wins along the way. Particularly first half of the season.

wtf was he doing today.

i'm sure he's been trying to show just how much of a tactical genius he is and how he thinks outside of the box.

how else can u explain schar starting a second game in a row in midfield with matty longstaff on the bench. bentaleb hadnt been too bad against bournemouth.

and then fucking about with the fullbacks for no reason whatsoever.

then joelinton coming on to help us win it from the wing.

substituting gayle and leaving us with no striker on.

he really showed himself up during the game and then made an even bigger fool of himself after the game by complaining about VAR.

absolute fucking clown.