Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Manager of the year.

Imagine if the takeover is announced and this charlatan gets peddled on the same day. Would rattle the national media and would also be a great show of intent by the Saudi’s and co. It would be fucking brilliant

He’s not done fine, it’s been a freak of a season. Every single stat points to us being amongst the likes of Bournemouth, Villa & Norwich. I’m not giving him credit for us sneaking a few extra wins along the way. Particularly first half of the season.

Of course he’s done fine, look at the table. Anyway, where did you think we’d finish under him? He’s a plastic Geordie, with an awful accent, he’s been shown to be clueless at times (the first 30 mins at home to Brighton were an embarrassment - we made them look like prime Barca, after that game I was convinced we were going down), he’s no oil painting but he can’t be criticised for our position in the league.

He’s not done fine, it’s been a freak of a season. Every single stat points to us being amongst the likes of Bournemouth, Villa & Norwich. I’m not giving him credit for us sneaking a few extra wins along the way. Particularly first half of the season.

Of course he’s done fine, look at the table. Anyway, where did you think we’d finish under him? He’s a plastic Geordie, with an awful accent, he’s been shown to be clueless at times (the first 30 mins at home to Brighton were an embarrassment - we made them look like prime Barca, after that game I was convinced we were going down), he’s no oil painting but he can’t be criticised for our position in the league.

I thought we’d be where our performances & stats put us, 18th-19th probably. In no way is Bruce getting credit for us someone being where we are.

I thought we’d be where our performances & stats put us, 18th-19th probably. In no way is Bruce getting credit for us someone being where we are.

Thanks, so we both agree he’s over achieved. I’ll give him reluctant credit for that. Man City are currently dismantling yet another side, Bruce got absolute pelters for our recent performances against Man City, seriously, they play a different game to most other teams. Come on the Saudis, the rest of us may as well not bother at the moment.

Guest neesy111

I thought something was up today when I saw Bruce in his Crocs..............#onthebeach.

Crocs?

Guest neesy111

You live in spain and you dont know what Crocs are ?

I do know what they are.  Why is he wearing them?

Guest chopey

He wasn't, it was a shit joke about Newcastle given up, wearing flip flops, Crocs are old man flip flops in my world, ( I once bought a container full from a factory just outside of benidorm)

Guest chopey

If you bought them from the north east in the early to mid 2000's they probably came from my container

Thanks, so we both agree he’s over achieved. I’ll give him reluctant credit for that. Man City are currently dismantling yet another side, Bruce got absolute pelters for our recent performances against Man City, seriously, they play a different game to most other teams. Come on the Saudis, the rest of us may as well not bother at the moment.

But we played Watford today not Man City.

I'm sure Sheffield Utd have that on the wall in their dressing room.  :rolleyes:

This is such a myth, man. Invest well, appoint a good manager and come up with a formula on the pitch - that gets you in the higher echelons of the league. Leicester will qualify for the Champions League this season and you could argue that the difference between Wolves and a Champions League position is Bruno Fernandes.

You’ll get the odd season like this one (see us in 2012 when Chelsea & Liverpool had seasons out of keeping with what they normally have), but I’d be surprised if at least 5 of the top 6 places next season aren’t taken by Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs & Arsenal.

You’ll get the odd season like this one (see us in 2012 when Chelsea & Liverpool had seasons out of keeping with what they normally have), but I’d be surprised if at least 5 of the top 6 places next season aren’t taken by Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd, Chelsea, Spurs & Arsenal.

There's your top 4 next year. Spurs and Arsenal, I'm not so sure. Leicester may be in the mix if they can repeat the success they've had earlier this season and we may have an outside chance providing the takeover goes through and the right manager brought in.

Guest chopey

I met up with my retired boss who's in his 80's now before lockdown for a pint, he's had a season ticket at Sunderland for decades and he said he doesn't hate Bruce cos he's a Geordie, he hates him cos he was shite for Sunderland and he got lucky for 1 season with Wellbeck

I met up with my retired boss who's in his 80's now before lockdown for a pint, he's had a season ticket at Sunderland for decades and he said he doesn't hate Bruce cos he's a Geordie, he hates him cos he was shite for Sunderland and he got lucky for 1 season with Wellbeck

Isn't that why all of Sheffield, Birmingham and a small bit of London hate him too

I bet this fucka joins Baked Bein sports when he gets the sack

Wouldn't be surprised. Nothing will surpass the shamelessness of McClaren rocking up on the touchline v Fulham working for Sky though.

I bet this fucka joins Baked Bein sports when he gets the sack

Can picture it now can't you? Keys telling Bruce that he had Newcastle playing much better football at the fraction of the price of what Rafa spent,, and how he was hounded out because he wasn't Benitez and because he managed Sunderland. Andy Gray sitting there nodding whilst Bruce goes into detail how great it was to work for Ashley & Charnley and how they're both misunderstood.