Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Wait thinks young english players are leaving the premier league to leagues with lower average wages for 'non-football' related reasons and thus slagging them off? Bloody young players swanning off to europe to enjoy the culture the twats.

Wait thinks young english players are leaving the premier league to leagues with lower average wages for 'non-football' related reasons and thus slagging them off? Bloody young players swanning off to europe to enjoy the culture the twats.

Brexit means Brexit.

The lack of awareness really is quite something to behold.

Glad he's reminding me of what a chode he truly he is, well played Steve.

The quotes re: Longstaff are pathetic, thought he was a top man manager...

Glad he's reminding me of what a chode he truly he is, well played Steve.

The quotes re: Longstaff are pathetic, thought he was a top man manager...

Thats what i meant with the lack of awareness thing. He probably thinks because they've improved the financial offer, then having a chance to play for your own team is enough. Quite funny in a way, as he himself passed up that opportunity many times as a player and a manager for 'football' reasons

Steve Bruce saying we should be happy we're only just behind a team like Southampton, the same team who spent the early period of the 2010s in the lower divisions

The same team who finished 6 points behind us only last season, and 8 points the season before that? 

What a complete cunt he is

It’s another example of why Bruce isn’t suited to being manager after a takeover, if he thinks expectations are high now (when really nothing is expected of him), how will he handle being expected to push up the table? Rafa has the opposite mentality, he WANTED higher expectations.

Guest reefatoon

I’m dreading the thought of the takeover going through and the obligatory (give the current manager some time) stance that normally happens on these things. All the excitement of the takeover eventually going through and then wasting 6 months with this utter cunt is going to be as painful as the wait for the takeover.

I’m dreading the thought of the takeover going through and the obligatory (give the current manager some time) stance that normally happens on these things. All the excitement of the takeover eventually going through and then wasting 6 months with this utter cunt is going to be as painful as the wait for the takeover.

Really? Whatever happens post-takeover will be better than anything we'd have seen without it.

I dread to think of the apocalyptic wasteland we'll become without a takeover, so I'm more than willing to sit through a few months of the new owners proving to everyone that Bruce is a tatie.

Guest reefatoon

That wasn’t the part I was really dreading (you only highlighted half the sentence) it’s the thought of us keeping this knacker in charge for a bit afterwards.

Some of it is down to Bruce. Yes we’ve relied heavily on Maxi And Dubravka, but you can’t completely absolve Bruce of credit. Other managers have failed to get the best out of Maxi and Bruce is succeeding. At one point this season there was a stat that said we’d improved on set pieces don’t know if that’s still the case but if it is he should get credit for it. He’s kept the squad happy. Obviously shouldn’t be here really whether the take over goes through or not, but as far as NUFC managers go he’s somewhere in the middle.