Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Theres no way that bruce is being kept on after the takeover - PIF will want a return on their investment especially after all the hoops theyve had to jump through.

No way.

Probably won’t have to. He’ll be out of contract by the time it goes through the speed it’s going :lol:

When and if the takeover completes I just want him to go.

Anyone with a modicum of knowledge about football would agree and/or acknowledge he needs to. People that don't are either thick as fuck, mates of Bruce or are fans of other clubs in and around the top 8 that know we struggle to move forward under him. Imagine actually thinking a football club shouldn't go for Pochettino, Rafa or Allegri but should stick with Steve fucking Bruce man. :lol:

Hanging out Matty to dry too;

"You better ask Matty and his advisers," he told reporters on a Zoom call. "There seems to be a trend now where the young ones seem to be going abroad. Maybe they look at Jadon Sancho, but I really don’t know. For me, it should be a football decision.

Hanging out Matty our to dry too;

"You better ask Matty and his advisers," he told reporters on a Zoom call. "There seems to be a trend now where the young ones seem to be going abroad. Maybe they look at Jadon Sancho, but I really don’t know. For me, it should be a football decision.

Well that makes it a very easy decision doesn't it....welcome to Udinese Matty

Sucks the hoop clean of a past-it six month loanee who it seems is barely interested in the sport anymore whilst simultaneously being unable to resist hanging one of the club's few promising youth prospects out to dry.

Makes sense.