Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Going from "I've never wanted to manage Newcastle" to "ah've finally managed to live me dream back hyem like" in a few short years doesn't imply he's owt but a self serving wanker to me. Repeatedly sticks up for the man who's taken us back decades with his words and his actions as well. Can't stand him. At least Pardew never tried to act like he wasn't in it purely for himself.

:thup: The word I use continually for him, since even before he got here, is disingenuous. Bloke's a wanker, hope he's catapulted back to the Football League the moment new owners come in. If there's no takeover meh, who cares.

Remember a couple of weeks ago the pride at only being two behind Southampton. They ended up closer to Europe than us in the end. Would take a punt on Hasenhuttl even with a takeover. Think he could take us up the league playing good football.

You don't half talk some shit mind.  :lol: :lol:

A shithouse of a manager and a shithouse of a human being. Can't see any redeeming qualities to him, just bin the sackless cunt ffs

Seriously how do you know that?

A crazy comment from a crazy guy. Go post another 50,000 messages on RTG you sad sack.

Anybody that posts on RTG like you do, has no respect from me.

A shithouse of a manager and a shithouse of a human being. Can't see any redeeming qualities to him, just bin the sackless cunt ffs

A crazy comment from a crazy guy. Go post another 50,000 messages on RTG you sad sack.

I imagine this will absolutely devastate him.

Him lying every time he opens his mouth good enough evidence that he's a shithouse of a man IMO. Maybe it's a quality you appreciate though.

He's very close to achieving the Pardew level of hatred from me, just fucking sick of him. Glad he failed the Rafa Trophy Challenge the useless cunt.

He’s there now for me - just a pathetic, self-pittying, lying prick.

Him lying every time he opens his mouth good enough evidence that he's a shithouse of a man IMO. Maybe it's a quality you appreciate though.

Shithouse of a human being is a ridiculous comment. Nobody knows what he is like in his personal life. You can say shithouse professionally. If that's your opinion. Fine. But shithouse of a human being is a stupid comment.

Shithouse of a human being is a ridiculous comment. Nobody knows what he is like in his personal life. You can say shithouse professionally. If that's your opinion. Fine. But shithouse of a human being is a stupid comment.

Fair point, Alex.

Bet the sheffield fans also feel he's a shit house of a human being.  His comments about it never being his dream to be at nufc (whilst at Sunderland) but now it's his dream job.... The bloke's a fuckin snake, man.

He's a snake, shit at his job, and should never have been here and would never have been here if our owner was looking for a manager to do anything other than say yes and ask no questions.  Fuck him.

Guest neesy111

A person's professionalism (or lack thereof) is an aspect of who they are as a person.

Yeap.

I met Steve Bruce at Benton Asda once. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen packets of bacon in his hands without paying.

The girl on the till was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Er, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the till.

When she took one of the packs of smoked bacon and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each pack and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Grade A personal cunt.

Nobody knows what he is like as a human being in his day to day life. The comment is clearly OTT.

Why do you feel the constant need to defend him on it though?

Because the hatred on here is too much. Shithouse of a human being is a horrible insult. And we're talking about a football manager. Not liking him and wanting him gone is normal. Calling him a shithouse of a human being is not.