Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest reefatoon

Unfortunately, Craig Hope's the only local journo who sees through him. The rest adore him.

Because the others think they have an actual real life football friend. The thick c***s don’t realise he is playing them all though so they don’t write anything mean about him.

McClaren was a worse manager but not detestable.

I can't really split Bruce and Pardew. They've got an awful lot in common, both as people, what they represent and as poor managers.

You only think mcclaren wasn't detestable as you had the odd chuckle at his hair.  Complete phoney who thought Colback and Anita could control midfield

Find it so obnoxious the way he interrupts the interviewer on every question; seems to do it whenever I watch him. Just part and parcel of his generally defensive demeanour tbh. Bringing up the tactics thing as well, unprompted. Aye, your tactics were all over the place, Steve, you clueless arsehole, glad you recognise that.

Yeah really annoying. He's one of those nasty types hiding a veneer of "ohh happy fat fun guy' (yes stifler esque). But its true, underneath it he's a prick.

Fucking hell that's one for the brutal posts thread  :lol:

Prior to the game today ...

https://www.nufc.co.uk/news/latest-news/bruce-aiming-for-outstanding-start-ahead-of-brighton-clash/

"I was mightily impressed by them against Chelsea. They didn't get the result they maybe warranted but, overall, I thought they did very well so we know what to expect. We know for large parts of the game, they'll have good possession of the ball because that's what they work at all week I presume.

"That's what they work at all week I presume"  :lol:

Seems surprised they work on their possession play. Wonder what we work on all week :lol:

How many was Pardew?

22. :rolleyes:

fucking hell!

:lol:

What a ride it's been under Ashley.

McClaren was 6 as well, in two thirds of a season. Carver 3.

So that's 42 absolute pummellings in the last ten years, not counting the games where we kept the score down.

Guest Cheesy Beans

I didn't hate McClaren. He was pitiful. Pardew/Bruce/Carver are different to me

Agreed.

Bruce is absolutely rancid. I hate everything about the bloke - I can’t ever recall disliking a manager as much as him. I thought I hated Pardew but at least he didn’t try and hide the fact he was a smarmy cunt.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Our next few league games:

Tottenham (a)

Burnley (h)

Man Utd (h)

Wolves (a)

Everton (h)

Southampton (a)

Chelsea (h)

Crystal Palace (a)

Burnley and Palace our only reasonable chances of points from that? How the f*** are we going to get anything from that lot under Bruce? We need some teams to have some terrible off days :lol:

Still sticking what I said before about him deserving praise if things go well, but thankfully I’m more than happy to criticise him when he has a shocker. He decided to set us up exactly the same way as he did last week against a completely different team. If you need good evidence for why he’s not a good manager, there you have it.

Also I don’t care that Carroll is a local lad and loves the Toon; he’s still crap. Poor handling of Almiron so far.

was so pissed off when they went 2-0 up i was hoping they'd go on to score another 3 or 4.

it's just like rafa never happened.

i know we have injuries, but he's managed to dismantle a finely honed defensive unit in less than a year.

and 442... with 2 "big lads" up front just to be fair to Carrol?

fuck me. bet carrol himself was shocked to have been picked to start 2 league games running.