Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

He “hopes” we’re good enough to beat Morecambe ffs :lol:

"Hope we're good enough".

"That's always been my philosophy".

That's not a fucking philosophy.

It makes you despair, doesn't it?

How on earth the press and Sky and all his alleged mates don't completely destroy him and his unbelievable non tactics is beyond belief.

Knowing in advance that we were losing Rafa made me despair. This cunt just makes me laugh.

I've given up on all aspects of the media when it comes to integrity.

Deep inside, i like to think that he is painfully aware of his full gamut of inadequacies. And cries himself to sleep at night. Sobbing his latest excuse like a mantra.

Well that's pretty evident. He was all but crying on the touchline on Sunday. Of course he knows he's shit, his awful bluster and body language screams it.

I stupidly ended up looking

Good thing is, he's not making excuses.

"Look, I'm not going to try to make an excuse, but I think it's fair to say that people's away form is sometimes better than their home form, especially when we are playing behind closed doors."

I stupidly ended up looking

Good thing is, he's not making excuses.

"Look, I'm not going to try to make an excuse, but I think it's fair to say that people's away form is sometimes better than their home form, especially when we are playing behind closed doors."

Incredible.

The impact of the home crowd vs the away crowd has a bearing on players performances, especially when there is no crowd.

Guest reefatoon

Honestly, what is the shifty bastard hiding in those pockets. Never takes his hands out of them.

0012c4d0-500.jpg

newcastle-united-head-coach-steve-bruce-shouts-from-the-sidelines-picture-id1179455638

newcastle-united-head-coach-steve-bruce-looks-on-from-the-sidelines-picture-id1200364203

ole-gunnar-solskjaer-sideline-steve-bruce-background-newcastle-united-nufc-960.jpg

GettyImages-1187332526-1024x682.jpg

No hand gestures from this one, when he can just stare on gormlessly.

Another fucking article about a player coming out after a shite defeat with "harsh words" or "you wouldn't have wanted to be in that dressing room after full-time" kinda sound bite.

Why do we keep needing to have 'harsh words' etc.  How fucking often?!!  It seems like it's a monthly (probably more often if I researched it) occurrence.  That article could be a cut and paste job, just change the date and the players name saying it. 

If you need to have that kind of inquest repeatedly then surely that just screams that something majorly flawed is going on no?!

I understand that managers value tactics differently and sometimes too much focus is put on it, but I’m actually so frustrated at what he’s saying, or not saying, that I feel an urge to e-mail him. Just to ask him if he does analyse games and situations at all. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him do that in interviews. Most managers, even the PFMs, will do that now and then, say something like we gave them to much space there and there or our back four fell too deep or they were compact and we didn’t move the ball quickly enough or whatever. I can’t remember him delivering anything reminiscing of a tactical analysis. With him is always an excuse and then ”back to basics, we have to roll up or sleeves”. I want managers to be able to at least pretend that they know what went wrong and what should be done about it. Maybe it’s just me.

Guest reefatoon

I don't think I can dare read this story

We only won 6 games at home all last season the complete idiot

He is just doing hand animal shadows on a wall in that picture isn't he.  Steve and Steve and Steve, come and look at this, I made a dog, hur hur slobber.

I understand that managers value tactics differently and sometimes too much focus is put on it, but I’m actually so frustrated at what he’s saying, or not saying, that I feel an urge to e-mail him. Just to ask him if he does analyse games and situations at all. I don’t think I’ve ever heard him do that in interviews. Most managers, even the PFMs, will do that now and then, say something like we gave them to much space there and there or our back four fell too deep or they were compact and we didn’t move the ball quickly enough or whatever. I can’t remember him delivering anything reminiscing of a tactical analysis. With him is always an excuse and then ”back to basics, we have to roll up or sleeves”. I want managers to be able to at least pretend that they know what went wrong and what should be done about it. Maybe it’s just me.

In all the praise I've read about Bruce from journalists and ex-pros, all I've ever heard about him is what a good manager he is. It doesn't really get much more specific than that. "He's been in the game a long time", or "the players love him"....that's the sort of meaningless twaddle you get from people paid to regurgitate this stuff. So it doesn't come as that much of a surprise when his team looks utterly clueless whether playing Brighton or Blackburn in the space of a week.