Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

'We'll just have to gan back tuh basics noo'.

Seeing as we looked to be playing the most basic 4-4-2 imaginable, it'd be interesting to see what he sees as going back to basics :lol: Will he go back to Rafaball next match and hope the majority of players remembers how Rafa set them up against Spurs?

I’m actually surprised how bad he’s been this season, even though I know he’s shit. I thought he’d at least come up with a way to use the new signings and get a few more wins. But no, it’s 4-4-2 and hump it in the direction of Andy. Farcical.

Just shows how hilariously low expectations were with Bruce that that's his record and the overwhelming narrative is he's doing a great job.  With way more money spent than usual as well.  Well that and it proves that pundits and other fans don't watch our games every week and think a glance at the table qualifies them to judge the situation.

Just shows how hilariously low expectations were with Bruce that that's his record and the overwhelming narrative is he's doing a great job.  With way more money spent than usual as well.  Well that and it proves that pundits and other fans don't watch our games every week and think a glance at the table qualifies them to judge the situation.

They don't pay them enough to watch the games.

Fuck Basics we need to 'Try something Different'.

When did we ever move from the basics?  :lol:

Its Bruce, he'll have some absolute stinkers, he'll grab a few lucky wins, we'll chuck some games and we will look good against a top side now and then.  Rinse and repeat. 

Went from a manager with a plan every week, might not have been pretty but we were never out of a game to this complete fucking dosser.

Told myself I don’t care anymore, but my blood boils every time I see the Dinner lady prick on the tele giving his sob story whilst his media pals lick his arse.

Funniest thing about how lucky he was to inherit a very well drilled defence is how much of last season he spent complaining about the team being too defensive even though it allowed him to get enough jammy wins to stay up, now the Rafa drills have started to be forgotten and we are conceding basic goals we'll see how lucky he can be this season.

I think you have to question our defenders tbh.  Why didn't they score 3 goals in the last few minutes like they did against Everton?  Can't blame Stevie Bacon if the players are going to abandon that totally sustainable plan and let him down like that.

I think you have to question our defenders tbh.  Why didn't they score 3 goals in the last few minutes like they did against Everton?  Can't blame Stevie Bacon if the players are going to abandon that totally sustainable plan and let him down like that.

👍

I’m actually surprised how bad he’s been this season, even though I know he’s shit. I thought he’d at least come up with a way to use the new signings and get a few more wins. But no, it’s 4-4-2 and hump it in the direction of Andy. Farcical.

The formation is beside the point IMO. What is most damning is that whatever way we line up we can't actually pass the ball to each other, and that just reeks of lack of specifics on the coaching side. The players are clearly just expected to work it out themselves.

The formation is beside the point IMO. What is most damning is that whatever way we line up we can't actually pass the ball to each other, and that just reeks of lack of specifics on the coaching side. The players are clearly just expected to work it out themselves.

Nothing is beside the point. Everything we do, we do shit.

I don't think he's immune to the sack. If we're stuck in the bottom three and don't look like improving I think Ashley will pull rank and get rid. I do think he wants shot of the club and he'll know he'll not get anywhere £350m if we're in the Championship.

The issue is when he does it and who he replaces him with. McClaren was binned far too late - and they had Benitez there wanting the job.

If Ashley is still as much of a sly cunt as we've always thought he is, he should be telling Charnley to start sounding out possible replacements (obviously people who aren't currently managing) now.