Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Which sensational headlines?

I had a couple of neutrals message me saying it was one of the most tactically inept performances they can remember from a Premier League side.  Watched it with a few mates who were waiting for the Liverpool game.  They couldn't believe how bad and wide open we were. 

But yes, Steve.  It's sensationalist.  He gets an easy ride from the media FFS!  Only seems to be Craig Hope that calls him out on his shitness.

:lol:

No no no!..... Just a big NO you absolute prick.  Don't "roll your sleeves up", that doesn't fucking work unless you're in the mackem league.

Sit down with your coaches (ha!) and watch the first couple of spurs games.  Analyse how the play, come up with game plan on how to nullify the threats they pose.  Think of a way(s) we could possibly hurt them (ha! ha!).  Then when you've done that do it all again and come up with a plan B, even a plan C.  Then get the overpaid fuckers out on the training pitch and communicate clearly the plan you have come up with.  Make sure each player knows what is expected of them in their position/role.  No days off, no "team building" pish.  Just get them fucking prepared properly for a change you useless sack of knob cheese.

Honestly starting to detest the man more than the king.

Arrgghhh... It's not about "sensational headlines" Steve!! FFS!! 

"...other teams that play poorly..."

You've admitted that we played poorly......so instead of making some fake feel sorry for me crap.  How about some self reflection and asking yourself why we played so poorly?!!   

This is another reason he's a massive wanker.  Plays on the myth that Newcastle fans and press are too demanding when all expectations in fact died many years ago.

He's one of us, living his dream, until he can cynically point the finger at us to make himself look better.

He “hopes” we’re good enough to beat Morecambe ffs :lol:

"Hope we're good enough".

"That's always been my philosophy".

That's not a fucking philosophy.

It makes you despair, doesn't it?

How on earth the press and Sky and all his alleged mates don't completely destroy him and his unbelievable non tactics is beyond belief.