Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Need to go back to basics

Fucking hell.

It doesn't even make any sense. Why is he acting like someone else has picked the side and made the subs ? 

dont understand what he's saying there.

you cant play too many attacking players or they'll do what they did?

so we didnt play too many attacking players, and they still did what they did.

wtf is this cunt taking about. he makes no sense.

Need to go back to basics

This is basically why he's starting Hendrick on the wing  :lol: to pre-emptively "compensate". The irony is that he's only going to make worse, more defensive decisions in the days to come to try to overcome this.

I mentioned yesterday that his response to this defeat would be that we need to be more defensive. He's so predictable :lol:

The absolute worst managers all think the same. Can't score, just put more strikers on the pitch. Conceding goals, just put more defensive players on the pitch.

No thought whatsoever to the setup, the roles of the players, or the approach to the game. We are so screwed.

I didn't think it would happen but he's getting to Pardew levels of hatred for me, purely on the football.

As a person he's closing on the silver cunt as well.

Agree totally Bimps.

All underpinned by the sheer lack of scrutiny from the media.

Struggle to think of a manager with such woeful statistics that continues to evade criticism.

hopefully the Chron will continue highlight as many of his idiot quotes like that. nice big font.

doesnt need any critique - the words speak for themselves.

this guy is too thick to realise that the more he talks the more he makes himself sound utterly clueless.

Guest Cheesy Beans

Mad that ex-pros get job after job despite being absolutely garbage.

Bruce, OGS, Pardew, Hughes, Parker, Monk, Tony Adams, Paul Ince, Zola, Keane...

The list is fairly endless. Literally just get a job because they’ve played the game before, none of them have any sort of evidence they can actually manage a team.

Parker is too young to be included on that list and to be called garbage.

At 39 he's already managed to promote Fulham from the championship in what was a pretty competitive league last season.

Fulham play some decent stuff, they just needed some defenders, and they got him a bunch on the last day of the window.

Parker has a chance to be decent from what I can see.

It does need to be emphasised that Man U were there for the taking yesterday, they were nervous to begin with, only when it became obvious we were going to stand off them and just let them have the ball did they click on that they had the field to themselves. Then all the fancy flicks and dummies started coming out and a team that was on the floor from last week dusted themselves down and thought, right we'll have a piece of this!

Guest Cheesy Beans

Parker is too young to be included on that list and to be called garbage.

At 39 he's already managed to promote Fulham from the championship in what was a pretty competitive league last season.

Fulham play some decent stuff, they just needed some defenders, and they got him a bunch on the last day of the window.

Parker has a chance to be decent from what I can see.

He scraped through last season with a great Fulham team and underperformed for most of the season.

He’s also been abysmal so far this season and very likely to he chopped before he tucks into his Christmas dinner.

Watching Fulham they’re an absolutely mess and don’t seem to have any sort of plan.

The list is fairly endless. Literally just get a job because they’ve played the game before, none of them have any sort of evidence they can actually manage a team.

The thing that makes it worse with Bruce though is the fact he was actually managed by one of the best managers the Premiership has ever seen (if not THE best) and he hasn't even learned anything from him. Absolute joke

Is he taking about Newcastle or man u?

He's on about us. He threw too many attacking players on, which is strange as his quote suggests that he knew what would happen and did so regardless. The gormless fuckwit

"If you do what I do, you get fucked"

Aye Steve, we know that. That's why we would like you to, kindly, fuck right off.

I didn't think it would happen but he's getting to Pardew levels of hatred for me, purely on the football.

As a person he's closing on the silver cunt as well.

It's the exact same feeling. Hate them as managers and detest them as human beings for stealing a living as a manager.

The thing that makes it worse with Bruce though is the fact he was actually managed by one of the best managers the Premiership has ever seen (if not THE best) and he hasn't even learned anything from him. Absolute joke

Not strictly true. He knows everything that Fergie taught him. But Fergie knew Bruce's limitations and therefore never told him much. beyond being a big lump. A very effective lump [on the pitch] but that doesn't translate into management.

True. Though Pardew imo was the bigger twat of the two imo. By some distance still.

This. His quotes have been Pardew-esque for a long time now, but with the passing of time people must be forgetting what an absolute cunt Pardew was (and still is).

True. Though Pardew imo was the bigger twat of the two imo. By some distance still.

This. His quotes have been Pardew-esque for a long time now, but with the passing of time people must be forgetting what an absolute cunt Pardew was (and still is).

I'll never forget it, i just think as Bruce carries on he's getting closer. Imagine how far if Bruce was here for another three and half years  :lol:

I'll never forget it, i just think as Bruce carries on he's getting closer. Imagine how far if Bruce was here for another three and half years  :lol:

He'd be close alright, I just feel Pardew deserves his own category, along with such luminaries as Hitler and Thatcher pretty much  :lol:

Guest Cheesy Beans

I enjoyed to hate Pardew though, it’s all I had.

I had no hope of Ashley f***ing off while Pardew was here, nor did I have fresh memories of a world class manager.

:lol: still doubt after three and a half years he’ll be as bad as Pardew. Calling your fan base uneducated. Blaming losses on 17 year olds. Trying to be centre of attention at a cup final. Notting hill carnival. Obviously loads, loads more.

He'd be close alright, I just feel Pardew deserves his own category, along with such luminaries as Hitler and Thatcher pretty much :lol:

Fair point  :lol: