Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Relegation is definitely on the cards if this oaf stays in charge. It might not be this year, but it will definitely happen. Each passing game we look worse and worse. The "hard to break down" team that we had is a distant memory. A team that can't defend and can't score, how long will he fluke it for? It's incredible that the Bruce boys are not resorting to "look at where we are in the table" Better managers have been hung out to dry for far less than this oaf.

In  terms of this work in progress, does anyone even have a clear idea of what he's working towards?  What's the actual Bruce style of play that we're yet to see, this land of milk and honey which is forever out of sight, just over the horizon, for various reasons?  What would we be watching if it wasn't for... Actually what is the excuse for why we're so massively far away from realising his true vision? That's cayusing us to instead be stuck in this horrific limbo of allowing huge amounts of shots for the opposition and not having any at all ourselves because we are equally woful in both defense and attack?

Guest neesy111

He says he wants to play front foot football, but then says by doing though, we’re suspect to conceding 3 in the last 5 minutes of the game and giving away a ridiculous number of shots.

That's while we have a CM playing wide right.

looks like folk online have wised up to his shite well and truly, wonder what the average gadgie that doesn't live on social media is thinking these days about the useless cunt

he had a lot of defenders for quite some time

Still plenty saying "who else could we get?" as if there's a very limited number of managers to choose from.

looks like folk online have wised up to his shite well and truly, wonder what the average gadgie that doesn't live on social media is thinking these days about the useless cunt

Still plenty saying "who else could we get?" as if there's a very limited number of managers to choose from.

:anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish::anguish:

He says he wants to play front foot football, but then says by doing though, we’re suspect to conceding 3 in the last 5 minutes of the game and giving away a ridiculous number of shots.

Wants to? I was lead to believe by experts that don't watch us regularly play, that we're much more of an attacking side now.

Here man, I still know someone who thinks he plays better football than Rafa.

Are people just digging in and sticking to their story now? I feel the more I argue with people about Bruce the more they want to defend him (hey samptime29[/member])

Here man, I still know someone who thinks he plays better football than Rafa.

Are people just digging in and sticking to their story now? I feel the more I argue with people about Bruce the more they want to defend him (hey samptime29[/member])

Happened with Pardew

To be fair, given that Bruce was, what, 11th choice, that might not be far from the truth :lol:

We'd struggle a lot more without Steve here.  Look at how Aston Villa have gone downhill since he was sacked ;D

Yep, in almost exactly 2 years they’ve sunk from the bottom half of the Championship to second in the Premier League. I don’t know how you expect Dean Smith to change things in so little space of time.