Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Guest Cheesy Beans

A point a game, living the dream.

1.33 points a game. That's 50 points a season brother.

:fwap: When you put it like that.

His football is so utterly shit and devoid of any conceivable plan, that he’s able to con results out of master tacticians.

That’s the genius of Brewcie Ball

:lol:

Need an updated version of that head tap meme, but with Bruce's face.

"Can't counter tactics if there are no tactics"

skysports-steve-bruce-newcastle_5115356.jpg

Absolutely horrible football regardless of who is in the line up, doesn't matter if we include a boatload of attacking players. I just don't see it changing, we always look like a team of 11 individuals all completely at a loss what they are supposed to do in possession.

I find it funny when people are getting really annoyed about things that were obviously going to happen when he became manager like it’s some massive surprise.

He’s a shit manager so the team will be shit. We knew this would happen 🤷‍♂️

Mate tonight in the groupchat: "don't give a f*** how we get them, as long as we accrue the points"

What the f*** can you say? Complete honesty, he only cares about the results :neutral:

I had a similar group chat last year. I kept explaining why I didn't feel as into NUFC as I did in the past...one lad kept replying with "relax". I left said group chat for the sake of my sanity, certainly not on that I was being constantly dismissed just because I felt broken.

Mate tonight in the groupchat: "don't give a f*** how we get them, as long as we accrue the points"

What the f*** can you say? Complete honesty, he only cares about the results :neutral:

I had a similar group chat last year. I kept explaining why I didn't feel as into NUFC as I did in the past...one lad kept replying with "relax". I left said group chat for the sake of my sanity, certainly not on that I was being constantly dismissed just because I felt broken.

Sounded very distressing I must admit.

Sounded very distressing I must admit.

Genuine question, do you just come on here to rip the piss out of people?