Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I wasn’t even fucking bothered we lost against manure the way we did, it’s how this cunt has got me

I never want us to lose, that’s not me but fucking hell the fucks given about us is a big fat zero at the minute .

Anything good starts with a takeover, till then I don’t care about any cunt at the club  ;)

He said: "Quietly we want to go about our business.

"With the help of my CEO (Lee Charnley) that is what we'll be allowed to do, and what we will continue to try to do. Bit by bit.

"Hopefully it will make us bigger and stronger and that takes time.

"We can't instantly do it.

"We can't do it straight away but bit by bit we can improve."

"And of course, we can't start to improve until we have finished going backwards."

Don't know why you missed out that last line.

He really said that last bit?

Not that I've found. But I had to Google it myself to make sure and that's worrying in itself. :lol:

"With the help of my CEO (Lee Charnley) that is what we'll be allowed to do, and what we will continue to try to do. Bit by bit.

It's really poor, why isnt he called out on this bullshit.

A good manager can come into a club, implement tactics, make changes and turn around performances within a week, Bruce is just fucking clueless.

It's really poor, why isnt he called out on this bullshit.

A good manager can come into a club, implement tactics, make changes and turn around performances within a week, Bruce is just fucking clueless.

Lovely bloke though. Safe pair of hands and doing a fantastic job :thup:

Guest Cheesy Beans

He didn’t even take over a failing club, usually a manager coming in will have to pick a club up off it’s arse. That’s the worse thing about it all, he inherited a well drilled and forward moving team and has managed to totally ruin that and someone blame the previous manager for his own failings.

Villa’s performance in the play off final against Fulham was an embarrassment under this bloke. Completely outplayed and don’t think they mustered a shot on target.

Really not sure how he keeps a straight face when he goes on about changing and improvement taking time. As someone said earlier it’s as if he took over a team rock bottom. The reality is he’s systematically dismantled a well drilled defence, player’s like Longstaff and Almiron have regressed, and our attacking play now revolves around expecting one player to create something out of nothing.

This is without even going into his mismanagement of injuries and z list coaching staff. The only attribute he’s claimed to have is man management, however if my boss joked on and give me extra days off I’d be happy.

If it wasn’t for the potential takeover I’d be wanting Wolves to stick 7 past us on Sunday, however until the day it’s off the table we’ve got to hope this plank keeps us up.

Why does he persist with the line about "as manager of NUFC" like criticism only ever happens here. Someone should remind of having cabbages thrown at him at Villa

What a fucking cunt.

My exact thoughts when I read that quote!

I didn't think that I'd dislike a NUFC manager more than Pardew but I well and truly do!