Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

SSN. Did he briefly insinuate he might not be here much longer??

Aye I heard that too. We can live in hope.

What he say?

Towards the end of his interview he said he was going to try to enjoy the job because, "I won't be here much longer, I don't think".

But before that he said the takeover seems to have gone away, although he wouldn't know.

I've alluded a couple of times that I thought it strange that he hadn't got a new deal, or even had any press rumours about it, given how he's Ashley's perfect man on paper.

I wonder if he's already been told he won't be getting any extension past this deal.

SSN. Did he briefly insinuate he might not be here much longer??

Aye I heard that too. We can live in hope.

What he say?

Towards the end of his interview he said he was going to try to enjoy the job because, "I won't be here much longer, I don't think".

But before that he said the takeover seems to have gone away, although he wouldn't know.

I've alluded a couple of times that I thought it strange that he hadn't got a new deal, or even had any press rumours about it, given how he's Ashley's perfect man on paper.

I wonder if he's already been told he won't be getting any extension past this deal.

Think the club are busy trying to force through a sale mate.

what a load of absolute waffle. that guy gets paid for his views????

thats the best skysports can do?

Any wrestling fan will be able to spot the Meltzer writing in all sports journalists now. Where they don't want to give any certain opinion, as they don't ever want to appear to be wrong. They'll often end with ... "but things may change." as a safety net.

Who doesn't tho? I mean i understand saying you may be wrong daft not to really lol. A lot of pundits know that saying the obvious is boring and not going to get any notice so just go to contrarian points and are too lazy to understand clubs fans point of view. They dont care to research and when find fans have a pov they don't understand they assume the fans dont know what they are talking about. I think however a lot of idiot fans want to parrot contrarian views on sky sports endlessly so the punditry works regardless. High quality punditry helps you understand things that happen in the game and sometimes highlight different points of view. That is not contrarianism tho, and it also rarely worth sky etc bothering with when they can just say toon fans are dumb

Head Coach Steve Bruce  said: 'Jonjo has been carrying a bit of an injury, which he does unfortunately. He puts himself out there when maybe he shouldn't have done.

'He's had a sore groin now for the past two, three weeks and tried to play with it. It's come to the stage where he's not going to be able to, but I've got nothing but the hugest respect for Jonjo.

:idiot2: ;D

Puts himself out there, does he?  :lol:

He's fucking unbelievable man. How many times has he done this now? Playing players who are clearly injured then bemoaning his 'luck' when the problem inevitably means a lengthy spell out. This goes back decades too mind, not just at Newcastle.

4th choice midfielder under Benitez. 1st choice even when injured, making him an even bigger liability under Bruce. Nice new bumper contract too, no wonder he loves life under Shithouse Steve and the Second Rate Steve’s.