Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Merson saying we have a great manager  :lol: aye well how is he bottom of all the worst PL stats. Madness how they can trot this rubbish out unchallenged on a platform like that

I can't get wound up by things like this any more as it's clearly them just sticking up for a mate and not a genuine opinion. I think we all know now that if he was called Stefano Brucioni they'd be tearing him apart.

Just nearly spat me cup of tea out Timmy Sherwood on sky saying Bruce was stood on the gallowgate as a kid  :lol: :lol: and we should look what rafa was serving up

Seen it aye,  pretty stupid from Sherwood. They are all drinking and golfing buddies.

Ashley wont hesitate about sacking him. Only because of the pressure from the buyers side. He wont risk them withdrawing.

Preferably he'll be sacked asap because of the takeover going through (fingers crossed)

This is not a reply to STM (:lol:)

SSN. Did he briefly insinuate he might not be here much longer??

He did at first but then back tracked a wee bit and said there is still plenty of work to do yet and he's not quite ready to stop being a manager...blah blah blah.

Aye I heard that too. We can live in hope.

What he say?

Towards the end of his interview he said he was going to try to enjoy the job because, "I won't be here much longer, I don't think".

But before that he said the takeover seems to have gone away, although he wouldn't know.

What he say?

Towards the end of his interview he said he was going to try to enjoy the job because, "I won't be here much longer, I don't think".

But before that he said the takeover seems to have gone away, although he wouldn't know.

Eh, quite an odd thing to say if he doesn’t know that he’s gone, no?

What he say?

Eh, quite an odd thing to say if he doesn’t know that he’s gone, no?

Yeah, although it might have been just a slip of the tongue because he knows he's out of his depth.