Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

SSN. Did he briefly insinuate he might not be here much longer??

Aye I heard that too. We can live in hope.

What he say?

Towards the end of his interview he said he was going to try to enjoy the job because, "I won't be here much longer, I don't think".

But before that he said the takeover seems to have gone away, although he wouldn't know.

Eh, quite an odd thing to say if he doesn’t know that he’s gone, no?

Yeah, although it might have been just a slip of the tongue because he knows he's out of his depth.

That was my take on it.

SSN. Did he briefly insinuate he might not be here much longer??

Aye I heard that too. We can live in hope.

What he say?

Towards the end of his interview he said he was going to try to enjoy the job because, "I won't be here much longer, I don't think".

But before that he said the takeover seems to have gone away, although he wouldn't know.

Eh, quite an odd thing to say if he doesn’t know that he’s gone, no?

Yeah, although it might have been just a slip of the tongue because he knows he's out of his depth.

I can't see Ashley sacking him unless we are under serious threat of relegation. He's here until he either wants to leave, or new owners want him gone.

2 or 3 more losses by 3 goals or more will see him off imo

I think Ashley would only sack him if we were clearly cut adrift at the bottom. I think we'll stumble around 4th/5th bottom eventually and Ashley will gamble on luck keeping us out of the bottom three. Bruce is a perfectly willing puppet; Ashley will only let him go in an extreme situation imo.

This guy is an utter cunt

'The objective is to stay in the league' Fuck off you complete wanker. Did you ever hear KK say that? Let's settle for the least bad position we can be in?

How do these guys get away with this garbage?

Will one, just one, 'pundit' or reporter start calling Bruce out for what he is? Show the statistics? The record he had at other clubs?

I hate these people with a passion......

God I try to avoid sky with there blatant xenophobic attitudes towards managers but for some reason I clicked on that clip.

I mean anyone of us could rip apart every single thing that cunt has said there. It's so infuriating there is no balance and no one to call out bullshit like this and all the spiel that constantly gets said about Rafa.

I'd like to think deep down these idiotic pundits don't really believe what they are saying and it comes from the their bosses telling them to be nice to British managers and slag off the foreigners but I honestly don't know anymore.

'The objective is to stay in the league' Fuck off you complete wanker. Did you ever hear KK say that? Let's settle for the least bad position we can be in?

How do these guys get away with this garbage?

Will one, just one, 'pundit' or reporter start calling Bruce out for what he is? Show the statistics? The record he had at other clubs?

I hate these people with a passion......

It's the PFM club. Truth and honesty is not allowed.

God I try to avoid sky with there blatant xenophobic attitudes towards managers but for some reason I clicked on that clip.

I mean anyone of us could rip apart every single thing that cunt has said there. It's so infuriating there is no balance and no one to call out bullshit like this and all the spiel that constantly gets said about Rafa.

I'd like to think deep down these idiotic pundits don't really believe what they are saying and it comes from the their bosses telling them to be nice to British managers and slag off the foreigners but I honestly don't know anymore.

It's a Saturday night mate relax. It's only Tim Sherwood.

It's a Saturday night mate relax. It's only Tim Sherwood.

This is true :lol:

The premier league is so glorious and amazing that even existing in it should leave you in a permanent state of arousal. If you're not wanking off at the prospect of 1-1 draws with crystal palace and only staying in the league because Fulham are shite then you must be some kind of northern simpleton pervert

Guest Cheesy Beans

Incredible that Tim Sherwood is paid to give his opinion on managers when he epically failed at being one himself.

Incredible that Tim Sherwood is paid to give his opinion on managers when he epically failed at being one himself.

They don't want people that will give a popular opinion. They like people who say things that will wind people up and get them talking and posting on twitter. In discussing his comments online, how many times has SKY SPORTS been mentioned I wonder.

Everything that cunt said in that clip is wrong.  Quite incredible.

He didn't even answer the question appropriately. The question was about the direction of the club been taken. But his answer was mostly about a manager who left over a year ago. :lol:

Grade: -F.

Even at football you're a thick cunt, Timothy.