Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

We got outplayed by West Brom for most of the game. They had more possession than us for f##k's sake! West Brom are second from bottom and have one win all season. They've scored 9 goals all season.

Apart from a 19 second Miggy goal and a cracking header from Gayle, there really wasn't must to shout about.

Unless your name is Bruce.

There is nothing, absolutely zero, to even think that this was a good result.

We got outplayed by West Brom for most of the game. They had more possession than us for f##k's sake! West Brom are second from bottom and have one win all season. They've scored 9 goals all season.

Apart from a 19 second Miggy goal and a cracking header from Gayle, there really wasn't must to shout about.

We played well to start the game. They came back into game last 15 mins of first half. They started the second half well, but we won the game with a great goal.

45% to 55% possession, but we had 7 shots on target to their 3. Hardly outplayed.

I just hate the way we are completely out played by EVERY single team we play against, no matter how s*** they are. Its f***ing embarrassing how we cant take the game to the likes of Brighton and West Brom at home like.

Absolutely.

Would you rather win or outplay them?

Outplay a team and most times you will win, yes I’d take that .

We played well to start the game. They came back into game last 15 mins of first half. They started the second half well, but we won the game with a great goal.

45% to 55% possession, but we had 7 shots on target to their 3. Hardly outplayed.

Like I said earlier, we pretty much approached it like any other game. Plan to get everyone behind the ball and see if we can break. Difference is Miggy and Wilson playing well and in their correct positions allowed us to counter well a couple of times. 

I wouldn’t say it was a good performance really, but WBA lacked anything that could really convert their attacks and possession into goals.

Also WBA aren’t one of the pressing, high energy teams that absolutely batter us.

Like I said earlier, we pretty much approached it like any other game. Plan to get everyone behind the ball and see if we can break. Difference is Miggy and Wilson playing well and in their correct positions allowed us to counter well a couple of times. 

I wouldn’t say it was a good performance really, but WBA lacked anything that could really convert their attacks and possession into goals.

Also WBA aren’t one of the pressing, high energy teams that absolutely batter us.

I've not saying it was a good performance. But it's silly to say we were outplayed. We had 4 very good chances, and scored 2. They had 2 very good chances and scored 1.

We have a good habit of scoring late goals, to win us games or draw games (Spurs, Wolves, Palace, West Brom).

When fans are paying £50+ for a match ticket you have an obligation to entertain them, rightly or wrongly.

Bruce is getting an easy ride because there are no fans in the stadium but he should be given absolute dog's abuse when the stadium allows supporters in, regardless of our league position, because he's serving up a bowl of shit when people are paying for fine dining.

We're comfortably the worst team to watch in probably the top two divisions. Any result we get feels more like a fluke than an orchestrated plan. That's not entertaining!

Even the press are starting to be a bit mildly critical. Martin Hardy in the Times reckons we have enough of a cushion on 17pts to be a bit more adventurous now given the players we've got. Bruce has been coasting with the excuse safety comes first, but with such a big gap that's not really going to wash any more. Seems even the journalists find it hard work watching us.

TBH he had a clear and very low objective, which is survival or around a point a game. I’m assuming that’s why he approaches WBA the same way he approaches Man City, over the course of the season it will work enough (once a month, or more with luck) to see us safe.

If you’re being generous to him you could say he’s doing his job, if not he’s a shite manager who just happens to have a boss with no standards.

Either way, he’s very lucky that nothing is expected of him.

You know I thought his post match interview wasn't as bad as they usually are, he gave most of the credit to the players, and from him that's about as good as it's going to get. He should have just left it there, now he's making them sound like a bunch of cloggers when they are capable of much better actually. It can't be easy playing a passing game when the team is set up to defend deep and boot the ball clear when they do get a hold of it.