Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

“ in his pre-match Press conference, he reflected: "I always expected it to be tough - why wouldn't it be?

"People like Graeme Souness and Kenny Dalglish rang me to tell me how tough the job is.

"Did I just think I was going to come here and wave a magic wand!”

I fucking can not stand this guy

FFS - his quotes are 20 times worse than Pardew's!

Do people agree their hatred of him surpasses that of Pardew?

I know mine does. I hate everything he says, the way he blames everyone but himself, I hate all his media bum chums, I hate the way he sets up us to play, I hate his fat head.

Just thinking about his quote there... I know, shows how much this bastard is getting under my skin.

That's a pop at the fans is it not? 

If Sourface and Dogleash say the job is "tough" what exactly is the 'tough' bit referring to?  Can't be the owners, they were both under Shepard/Hall.  Obviously can't be the players being 'tough' to manage due to obvious reasons.... that only leaves the fans as being the explanatory factor of what is 'tough' about the job? (either that or it's something to do with the geographical location?!).

How are we as fanbase causing a job to be 'tougher' than at any other club in the land?  Fucking cowards hiding behind their own failings by blaming us.  Maybe it's cos the 3 of them couldn't handle following successful (relatively) managers and fucked it up.

I know mine does. I everything he says, the way he blames everyone but himself, I hate all his media bum chums, I hate the way he sets up us to play, I hate his fat head.

Miles and it has been for a while!

I know mine does. I everything he says, the way he blames everyone but himself, I hate all his media bum chums, I hate the way he sets up us to play, I hate his fat head.

Nah, not yet. Pardew was the fucking worst man, absolute shit stain of a human being. At least with Bruce there might be a shred of humanity under all the grease, lies and excuses.

Just thinking about his quote there... I know, shows how much this bastard is getting under my skin.

That's a pop at the fans is it not? 

If Sourface and Dogleash say the job is "tough" what exactly is the 'tough' bit referring to?  Can't be the owners, they were both under Shepard/Hall.  Obviously can't be the players being 'tough' to manage due to obvious reasons.... that only leaves the fans as being the explanatory factor of what is 'tough' about the job? (either that or it's something to do with the geographical location?!).

How are we as fanbase causing a job to be 'tougher' than at any other club in the land?  Fucking cowards hiding behind their own failings by blaming us.  Maybe it's cos the 3 of them couldn't handle following successful (relatively) managers and fucked it up.

I was just thinking. The wider general public and fans of other clubs wouldn't even know the fans were upset with him if it wasn't for his interviews :)

There have been no fans in ground for around 10 months.

There's literally no direct pressure on the cunt and yet he knows he's shit and is so scared of when fans return he's on the ultra defensive despite softball questions from media partners.

The difference between him and Pardew is that Pardew would use the lack of fans to his benefit and play the hero. He would be flat out lying pretending the fans love him and all is well. Whereas Bruce plays the victim.

Absolutely fucking hate the fat spanner. Top of my list as the most shittest, hated, useless twat of a manger we have ever had the misfortune to have. Hats off to you Bruce, you have even managed to out do Alan fucking Pardew. What an achievement. Now go eat too much xmas dinner and burst you Alice the goon nosed fuckwit.

Alice the goon :lol: :lol: top reference

I think time is an issue with this. I hate bruce, but pardew was the original smarmy, yes man ashley sucker. Bruce is just another one, albeit with a better playing career. They are both in the shit sack of mouldy diseased twats who have 'managed' (or 'head coached') here but i'd rather our once proud club wasnt associated with either of these useless arseholes.

Seriously though, you know that pundit off of BT sports who calls the dickhead pundits out? Maybe he could ask the likes of merson et al if they will head the charge to hire bruce for arsenal (or the preferred club of whichever pundit is balls deep in his guts at the time).

I know mine does. I hate everything he says, the way he blames everyone but himself, I hate all his media bum chums, I hate the way he sets up us to play, I hate his fat head.

It's neck and neck for me. They're both relentless gaslighting gobshites. Bruce is all Ahhh the job isn't easy! Expectations are through the roof, I need more time to get the team organized (that one turns me into Hulk every time, such relentless groundless bullshit. Rafa had this team fucking humming.), etc. He's a cabbage headed sycophant to fucking no one. He's got the job for years if he wins 10 games a season and he knows it. His record is fucking AIDs and he's insulated by the relationships he's cultivated within the media. If he put half as much effort into tactics he'd actually probably be halfway fucking decent.

Pardew was just an odious relentless smarmy greasy villain of a fucking cunt human being, the son of a bitch. Just a nearly fictional combination of everyone you've ever legitimately hated in real life wearing a suit and taking credit while distributing blame. He stole HBA's career, wasted and or ignored what appears to be in retrospect Carr's psychic years and just refused to accept he's fucking useless. Just kept on pushing on like it was science's fault, or the fucking crowd, or the fucking circus or whatever it was that time. Just a fucking con artist.

I hated Bruce more than Pardew before he even came here and words cannot describe how I feel about the brainless slob now

Yep same. Hated him with a passion as a player, hated him at every club he's ever managed, hated him even more now. I did wonder if it were just my obvious bias but it's nice to see most people on here (apart from the obvious couple) are cottoning on to just how bad he is (both as a manager and a human).

It's neck and neck for me. They're both relentless gaslighting gobshites. Bruce is all Ahhh the job isn't easy! Expectations are through the roof, I need more time to get the team organized (that one turns me into Hulk every time, such relentless groundless bullshit. Rafa had this team f***ing humming.), etc. He's a cabbage headed sycophant to f***ing no one. He's got the job for years if he wins 10 games a season and he knows it. His record is f***ing AIDs and he's insulated by the relationships he's cultivated within the media. If he put half as much effort into tactics he'd actually probably be halfway f***ing decent.

Pardew was just an odious relentless smarmy greasy villain of a f***ing c*** human being, the son of a bitch. Just a nearly fictional combination of everyone you've ever legitimately hated in real life wearing a suit and taking credit while distributing blame. He stole HBA's career, wasted and or ignored what appears to be in retrospect Carr's psychic years and just refused to accept he's f***ing useless. Just kept on pushing on like it was science's fault, or the f***ing crowd, or the f***ing circus or whatever it was that time. Just a f***ing con artist.

Great post. They're equally laughable cunts, but I think Bruce is somehow even more inept than Pardew was. They each surround themselves with absolute trogs, as well, which doesn't help either's case.