Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

I'll be amazed in the current climate if Bruce is in trouble but I can easy see us going out of the cup tomorrow and everything points to nothing but a humping against Man City, could Ashley pull the trigger?

Must be the easiest job in football these days. There's actually been a bit of money spent on the squad recently, we're historically a fairly big club and still there are absolutely fuck all expectations. Pick up a win a month and you're doing a grand job.

Guest reefatoon

Absolutely fucking hate the fat spanner. Top of my list as the most shittest, hated, useless twat of a manger we have ever had the misfortune to have. Hats off to you Bruce, you have even managed to out do Alan fucking Pardew. What an achievement. Now go eat too much xmas dinner and burst you Alice the goon nosed fuckwit.

It should have been so easy for him. He had a well drilled squad that was starting to play some decent football. Didn’t need much changing. Instead we’re back to where we were under McClaren and it’s as though the Benitez spell didn’t happen.

Always thought it would be the second season where the wheels would come off, once Rafa's coaching drills had worn off. Tbh it would have happened a lot sooner but he's doggedly tried to keep the defensive formation without any clue how to transition the ball into attacking areas. We are basically just hanging on for a clean sheet these days and hoping we get a lucky break at the other end. That's the extent of his tactical repertoire.

McCoist the recent one to get up Bruce’s fat arse.

Another absolute failure in management. Hope his Turkey is raw on Friday and the cunt catches E.coli.

As much as McCoist seems like a good guy, probably a bit like Bruce, aye an embarrassment of a manager. Watched his Rangers team struggle 4 times against Berwick in Scottish League 2.

“ in his pre-match Press conference, he reflected: "I always expected it to be tough - why wouldn't it be?

"People like Graeme Souness and Kenny Dalglish rang me to tell me how tough the job is.

"Did I just think I was going to come here and wave a magic wand!”

I fucking can not stand this guy

Oh for fucks sake!!!!  What a complete cabbage heid full of knob cheese this guy is!!!

Magic wand?  Aye, cos the squad and they we were playing before you arrived was in need of a magic wand?  Prick!!  He's certainly worked his "magic" on this group.... positivity has definitely done a copperfield.

Bet he's asked Santa for one of those magic trick boxes for bairns.  Hope he decides to try and cut himself in half.

“ in his pre-match Press conference, he reflected: "I always expected it to be tough - why wouldn't it be?

"People like Graeme Souness and Kenny Dalglish rang me to tell me how tough the job is.

"Did I just think I was going to come here and wave a magic wand!”

I fucking can not stand this guy

There's an animated NUFC series in this, for sure. Who does them again, Nobody[/member] ?

Edit: Kasper[/member] sorry! :lol:

It looks like he has waved a magic wand to me, and turned the players into a fecking netball team. He's going on as if he inherited a team that was destined for relegation. They should have been pushing for the top 10 after Rafa's stint. Just stfu Bruce you idiot. He wonders why the fans are turning on him when he's living in some kind of fantasy.

We can see what's happening you know Bruce you prick, and its not quite what you'd have us think