Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Feel like I haven't heard Luke Edwards' opinion for a while.

on twitter tonight

Awful from #nufc there are no excuses, no mitigating circumstances. Simply not good enough in any way shape or form. The one source of genuine excitement in another tedious league campaign is over. Bruce must know he’s blown it. Will he be sacked? No. But he’s in a lot of bother

Entitled to their opinion? Like "yeah there's bound to be some idiots who think I'm doing a bad job, they're entitled to their opinions. I know I'm very very good but you'll never get anyone to agree, they're entitled to their opinions"

It's fucking. Rancid. Pigshit. Every. Fucking. Week. You. Gormless. Fat. Cretin.

Would put money on him saying 'need to roll wuh sleeves up, dust ourselves down and go again'. May be a little 'back to basics' as well.

"We have to accept what's coming our way and dust ourselves down and get ready for what is a huge challenge ahead of us in the Premier League.

"But I can't hide my disappointment and frustration, because we had a great opportunity to get into the semi-final."

Heard John Anderson saying "points on the board and staying in the premier league is what it's all about". That's this current club summed up ☹

John Anderson doesn't know his arse from his elbow.

Another shocking display from Bruce, he talks about needing consistency I'd argue we have it in abundance we are consitently terrible.

This cunt is getting away with quotes like that because fans aren't allowed to go to games and express their feelings.

Yes, it'll be absolutely fantastic when everyone goes back to just filling the stadium every game and wasting their time and money on this organisation.

Rob Green on 5Live refusing to criticise Bruce when asked about it by Kelly Dalglish. Skirted around blaming the players instead.

They all act like little kids. Grow a pair for goodness sake :lol:

It's not like they have to be nasty about it. Just be honest about the abject performances.

If it was a foreigner they wouldn't hesitate to stick the boot in. It's so pathetic.

Other than Carver I honestly don't think we have had a shitter manager in the premier league erap. Roeder was better than this.

While Pardew, Souness and Allardyce were rancid people I actually think Bruce is worse. Absolutely fucking clueless.

Said with conviction because I am "entitled to my opinion."