Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Relegation looming that will cost £100m+ and devastate the club for years.

Mike Ashley: signs a coach from Bournemouth.

To be fair, we probably only need a slight improvement to survive and anyone would be an improvement on Bruce.

I wonder if he’s being lined up as a potential ‘temp manager’ if/when the fat cabbage is binned.

He’d be a ‘safe pair of hands’ and would mean Ashley wouldn’t have to spend coin getting in a permanent manager

Guest reefatoon

I wonder if he’s being lined up as a potential ‘temp manager’ if/when the fat cabbage is binned.

He’d be a ‘safe pair of hands’ and would mean Ashley wouldn’t have to spend coin getting in a permanent manager

How would he be a safe pair of hands? He fucked up within a year at Luton. Are you Lee Charnley?

How would he be a safe pair of hands? He fucked up within a year at Luton. Are you Lee Charnley?

I don’t think he’s a safe pair of hands. Hence the ‘’. He will, however be considered a safe pair of hands by the cretins in charge.

Lee Charnley. Fucking cheek.  :lol:

Our manager when we get relegated to the championship. Another 'local lad' to act as a shield for the owner.

I love how much he absolutely fucking hates him. It breaks his fat fucking spine that he’ll never be as popular as him and as such he is completely obsessed with him, just like his mate at the Torygraph. It’s fucking hilarious.

He's like a rebound lass who knows deep down they wouldn't get a look in if the lass you love and who has left you was still on the scene.

Cunt will probably try and trap us, fucker already looks pregnant.