Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Can you imagine how smug this cunt will be if we somehow scrape a draw or get a miracle win against Leeds or even Everton if he survives that long? He'll be arrogant as fuck that 'his way' finally worked. I bet my bottom dollar he'll keep to the same team and formation in the next game after, believing he has now got the formula.

Everyone knows, a win/draw against Leeds or Everton will be followed up by another dismal pathetic performance the match after. Simply put, the players don't want to play for the clueless idiot anymore.

Jones's link with Howe and Martinez is interesting, a bit like sending someone in to do reconesance before the Leeds game ready for the new guy to come in

Howe and Jones weren’t at Bournemouth together. Neither was Jones at Bournemouth with Fraser or Wilson

If the game has nothing to do with systems or tactics, what the f*** is a football manager’s job? Motivation alone? Baffling, dinosaur stuff!

It's absolutely incredible man. That is literally the job requirement to organise the team tactically and give them instructions on how to function in order to be an effective unit :lol:

And we have these oafs continuously disregarding and denigrating tactics  ;D

It’s just incompetence on a ridiculous level and he not even trying to hide it. He should be sacked for that comment alone.

The quote in my post was from Carver...

(but yeah)

Difficult to tell them apart to be fair.

Bruce couldn't promote a cat.

Eh? :lol: I'm not familiar with this idiom.

Would highly recommend watching the whole bit, but ~2:15 for the reference.

:lol: the best

Not to derail the thread (everyone keep slagging off Bruce please) but yes, comfortably among the most I've ever laughed at a show. When he accidentally sets the glitter off the first time. :lol:

:lol: if that's true.

It's things like this where, in the past, I've been forgiving of the likes of the Chronicle. As soon as they say boo to a goose, they're banned. So it's no surprise that, the moment Lee Ryder grew a pair, he wouldn't be allowed in. And, when Bruce does eventually go, there'll be another tosser armed with an anecdote about how unforgiving the local media is up here. Which is of course bollocks.

Mick Lowes is currently doing a podcast with Wraith and he said its the beginning of the end when it comes to that and Bruce should be foaming if the club have done it above his head

Mick Lowes is currently doing a podcast with Wraith and he said its the beginning of the end when it comes to that and Bruce should be foaming if the club have done it above his head

I'm sure he will be foaming but if it's a move designed to force Bruce out, I think Ashley is underestimating the extent of his patsyness.

Such a corking way to run a club. Totally normal. Good, honest, true footballing intentions all over the shop. :smitten:

You have to think they will be considering sacking Bruce at this point. Especially if they have this fella from Bournemouth coming in.

In fact, I think Bruce might walk. Hes clearly lost the dressing room and support from fans.

Given the talk of a third assistant manager coming in, is there a chance Martinez has thrown his hat in the ring for a temporary appointment before the Euros?

I know it’s clutching, but even Ashley wouldn’t think someone sacked from Luton was the answer surely?

I was thinking more Jones coming first to help steady things, get to know the squad with Martinez following him after the Euros. I seriously doubt it though and a huge gamble.

You have to think they will be considering sacking Bruce at this point. Especially if they have this fella from Bournemouth coming in.

In fact, I think Bruce might walk. Hes clearly lost the dressing room and support from fans.

If he had an ounce of self-respect and decency he'd resign.That's why it won't happen like.