Steve Brute

LoveItIfWeBeatU

Is it just me and my blind hatred for this bloke or does anyone else find his backroom team thoroughly unlikeable?

I don’t know about unlikeable but they’re complicit. Just 3 shit blokes called Steve doing shit stuff

Any idea why he looked a tad p*ssed and reluctant to answer the question regarding the new coaching appointment?

well he cetainly cut of the question sharpish,interesting its not his decision

Is it just me and my blind hatred for this bloke or does anyone else find his backroom team thoroughly unlikeable?

I don’t know about unlikeable but they’re complicit. Just 3 shit blokes called Steve doing shit stuff

Yeah, I think it’s just how pointless they are. And the contrast between the last set of coaches, which is really the only time we’ve had active, engaged coaches in recent memory.

What's been definitively realised this season (and, of course, last) is that Steve Bruce is an absolute bigger cunt than Alan Pardew and John Carver (football managerial-wise [you can add Allardyce and Souness]).

Fuck him right to hell.

I don’t know about unlikeable but they’re complicit. Just 3 s*** blokes called Steve doing s*** stuff

Yeah, I think it’s just how pointless they are. And the contrast between the last set of coaches, which is really the only time we’ve had active, engaged coaches in recent memory.

As chalk and cheese as you’re ever going to get. Rafa is the kind of guy who surrounds himself with intelligent people who will contribute ideas and challenge/push him.

Bruce will surround himself with ‘good lads’ who get on with the players and are good at laying out the cones. I’d love to hear the kind of amateur shite they chat on the touchline

Am I being a thick twat,  or could it be Eddie Howe?

Maybe Jones has always worked with Martinez though. Howe never worked with Jones did he?

That or he is the trojan horse for Darren Moore lol

Yeah I jumped the gun. Eddie Howe nope, Martinez yes.

He's from gateshead I think

Someone mentioned the flags at SJP and he said that it is “disappointing”

Take the hint.

good stuff. at least he knows. which interview was this?

Not sure mate, Downie tweeted about it so assuming it was his post match presser.