Joelinton

Stifler

5 minutes ago, Ste said:

£20-23 in a taxi, I carry plenty of change and I’d let him charge his phone and play his music too. 

Alternatively bus X78 to the Airport, hop on the Metro without paying to Benton, he's already a gangsta now so he may aswell be totally bad ass.

Just now, madras said:

Alternatively bus X78 to the Airport, hop on the Metro without paying to Benton, he's already a gangsta now so he may aswell be totally bad ass.

Think he was pulled at half 1 in the morning though, otherwise jumping the Metro would probably have been the one. Trickier since Checkywatch on Facebook went, but doable. 

1 minute ago, Ste said:

Think he was pulled at half 1 in the morning though, otherwise jumping the Metro would probably have been the one. Trickier since Checkywatch on Facebook went, but doable. 

I just meant for getting to the day job. Obviously car jack after nights out.

6 minutes ago, ponsaelius said:

I believe this incident further underlines the need to extend the metro line to Ponteland and urbanise the lot of it. Who knows just how many are drink driving to get home.

I've read that it would cost hundreds of billions somewhere...

Kaka would make a fantastic defence lawyer:

"For goodness sake! Yes the defendant might have murdered, but no one is perfect. You the Jury ALL have skeletons in your closet. Yet here we sit, trying to bring another good person down. Society has gone mad!"

16 minutes ago, madras said:

I just meant for getting to the day job. Obviously car jack after nights out.

Ahh, well it would be a bit more in a taxi for graft, but I’m sure we can arrange a set fare. Don’t know if I’d let him play his tunes for the extra 15 minutes though, unless his craic was on Yedlin levels. 

Guest reefatoon
29 minutes ago, Aiston said:

Kaka really making himself look a crackpot the last few pages :lol:

Kaka went full Kaka [emoji38]

Can’t beat him.

Howe's comments are pretty much perfect (as expected), and pretty much echo my own thoughts.

Joelinton has been pretty much a model professional since being with the club, and has by all accounts done a load of outreach and community work since he joined. He made a crappy mistake, like we all do at times, but that doesn't define him as a person, and one action doesn't change everything before it, so as long as he uses it as a learning moment, and is genuinely remorseful and more importantly owns his mistake, then everything will be kosher. 

I'm a big believer that how you respond to mistakes is what defines you, everyone slips up every now and again, its natural and human, and so long as no-one gets hurt, what you do to rectify said mistake, is more important then the actual mistake itself.

19 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Not sure why people are interrogating bus timetables. 90% of the players live in Ponteland I’m sure he can grab a lift. 

Yeah but if he wants to pop in for a couple on the way home he'd have to find his own way.

1 hour ago, The Prophet said:

Kaka would make a fantastic defence lawyer:

"For goodness sake! Yes the defendant might have murdered, but no one is perfect. You the Jury ALL have skeletons in your closet. Yet here we sit, trying to bring another good person down. Society has gone mad!"

Genuinely the normal defence that Tories run on a daily basis

1 hour ago, Shays Given Tim Flowers said:

Kaka wouldn't have done a good job defending OJ. 

You lot don't even understand the difference between defending him and me saying the reaction is over the top.

But you all seem to be having fun with the narrative so please do carry on.

8 minutes ago, Theregulars said:

Genuinely the normal defence that Tories run on a daily basis

You lot and the fucking Tories man :lol:

Always whining and bitching about them all the time. Utterly pathetic! 

50 minutes ago, 54 said:

Howe's comments are pretty much perfect (as expected), and pretty much echo my own thoughts.

Joelinton has been pretty much a model professional since being with the club, and has by all accounts done a load of outreach and community work since he joined. He made a crappy mistake, like we all do at times, but that doesn't define him as a person, and one action doesn't change everything before it, so as long as he uses it as a learning moment, and is genuinely remorseful and more importantly owns his mistake, then everything will be kosher. 

I'm a big believer that how you respond to mistakes is what defines you, everyone slips up every now and again, its natural and human, and so long as no-one gets hurt, what you do to rectify said mistake, is more important then the actual mistake itself.

sToP dEfenDinG jOElinton!!!! 

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Not sure telling someone who's lost a love one to a drunk driver to grow up and that they're pathetic is 'saying the reaction is over the top' tbh. 

I said he was pathetic after he said I was stupid, because I though it was a pathetic response.

And you know what, he's also not the only one that has been through some horrid shit by the way.