Joelinton

Stifler

Not that he could get any worse but I think he'll have a better season this year, if we manage him well (lol). Get some confidence coming off the bench and playing anywhere in the 3 behind Wilson - he's much more suited to that sort of position rather than leading the line. Possibility he could play in a front 2 at times as well.

I still think he's gash but I'd be amazed if he's not a fair bit better this season with this in mind. Being out of the limelight mentally will probably do him the world of good too.

One of the guys on Tifo is still adamant there is an good player there and that he's just been played out of position. With Wilson and possibly another CF on loan could free him up to play a little deeper.

I think everyone would agree he isn't a number 9 central forward. Problem is I also have no idea where he fits. He is a luxury player without the luxury. There is likely talent there but I doubt Bruce and co. will find it, that we set up to utilize him or can afford to give him chances in another relegation avoidance year.

With Wilson taking up the number 9 role I'm actually looking forward to seeing how Joelinton gets on. I was sick to death of him last year but its clear that he wasn't comfortable in that position. Still only just turned 24 too so there's plenty of room for improvement.

He's fucking shit, that's all there is to it, nothing about him being played out of position, he doesn't press that well, he can't really run with the ball or kick it properly, he can't assist or dribble past players, or even hold up the ball, how someone saw a 40 million player in him is beyond me.

There’s is absolutely no way the club are prepared to lose a £40m investment for what would be a significantly reduced fee.

He’s has a bad season, he’s young. People are too quick to write players off. I’m still in the camp that he’ll come good in the right circumstances.

There’s is absolutely no way the club are prepared to lose a £40m investment for what would be a significantly reduced fee.

He’s has a bad season, he’s young. People are too quick to write players off. I’m still in the camp that he’ll come good in the right circumstances.

It's very hard to see anything in him that suggests he'll succeed without better coaching for him and those around him. But you're correct about writing young players off imo.

Fock off you idiot!

So has Joelinton got an identical twin brother? NUFC thought they'd bought the brother who plays football but there must have been a switch done. No? Well his Hoffenheim team mates must have done some spectacular work in games to make Joelinton look good enough for the NUFC scout/s to be interested in him (especially for £40m).

So has Joelinton got an identical twin brother? NUFC though they'd bought the brother who plays football but there must have been a switch done. No? Well his Hoffenheim team mates must have done some spectacular work in games to make Joelinton look good enough for the NUFC scout/s to be interested in him (especially for £40m).

Who the fuck wanted this fucker?

Jesus  :lol: