Joelinton

Stifler

Back to Joelinton, 4 goals and 3 assists in his last 6 games. It's great to see him finally getting the output to go with the hard yards. 

He'll never be the best with ball at his feet, but he has so much to offer in different positions too. He just seems to keep getting better. 

Edited by The Prophet

Joelinton is my favourite player now.

Though I must say, he's been less of a destroyer, more of a footballer these past few games, scoring and making assists. Honestly, love him as the destroyer more but not complaining at all with his goals and assists.

I think we play better as a team with Joelinton on the left than ASM, it is the interchange with Willock that buys us lots of space to exploit, they have the footballing intelligence to do that and team struggle with it.

That and we are more defensively sound.

5 hours ago, The Prophet said:

Back to Joelinton, 4 goals and 3 assists in his last 6 games. It's great to see him finally getting the output to go with the hard yards. 

He'll never be the best with ball at his feet, but he has so much to offer in different positions too. He just seems to keep getting better. 

tell that to spurs.

was a glorious goal.

10 hours ago, The Prophet said:

The penalty he gave away was frustratingly thick. Wrong side, never going to win that ball, absolutely fucking brain dead.

Harsh 

2 hours ago, GWN said:

Harsh 

It was stupid mind.  I was shouting at the screen like an idiot pleading with him to stop because it was fucking obvious what he was about to do.  It was one of those moments where you knew he was going to give away an unnecessary penalty before it even happened. 

2 hours ago, GWN said:

Harsh 

It's just a football pet hate of mine :lol:

When the defending player gets wrong side and then goes into a challenge where he's never, ever going to win the ball. Committing in that situation is a penalty nine times out of ten.

Yeah poor game from him. Looks like he's carrying an injury. So too is Bruno. I think out midfield at the moment, especially with Longstaff missing is contributing to our defenders getting pulled out of position and looking so vulnerable recently. 

Hope they can patch themselves up and just help us get over the line with the next two massive games.