Joelinton

Stifler

Just now, Abacus said:

Good for him, and for us as well.

Hopefully shows ambitious players that you don't need to be playing for Man Utd or Barcelona to get international recognition.

Aye this has to reflect well on us for signing the Brazilian wonderkids we've been scouting.

12 minutes ago, Abacus said:

Good for him, and for us as well.

Hopefully shows ambitious players that you don't need to be playing for Man Utd or Barcelona to get international recognition.

It would help if Southgate wasn't allergic to calling up Newcastle players. I can't understand how Gallagher is in the England squad over Longstaff for example. Willock too if he wasn't injured.

Just because they were compatriots there was no guarantee that Bruno and Joelinton would become as close as they are. Plenty examples of Dutch players falling out with each other

We've struck gold having these two running our midfield

Just now, joeyt said:

Just because they were compatriots there was no guarantee that Bruno and Joelinton would become as close as they are. Plenty examples of Dutch players falling out with each other

We've struck gold having these two running our midfield

Of course, but Joelinton has always been a lovely fella and Bruno too. We just recruit proper good heads it seems. 

15 minutes ago, Kanji said:

Of course, but Joelinton has always been a lovely fella and Bruno too. We just recruit proper good heads it seems. 

yeah agree with that. Joe and Bruno always come across a decent level headed lads. Unlike others richarlison / antony etc 

20 hours ago, dave s said:

yeah agree with that. Joe and Bruno always come across a decent level headed lads. Unlike others richarlison / antony etc 

Think Richarlison is very well-respected in Brazil, that's the impression I get anyway. He seems a bit more of a shy lad and more uncomfortable at times, but I don't think he's too bad overall. 

Richarlison is the ultimate shithouse on the pitch but a genuine good guy off it I believe.

Does loads for his community back home and is one of a few non Bolsinaro supporters among the Brazil team.

5 minutes ago, TRC said:

Richarlison is the ultimate shithouse on the pitch but a genuine good guy off it I believe.

Does loads for his community back home and is one of a few non Bolsinaro supporters among the Brazil team.

He comes across as a great kid in the Brazil All or Nothing series. He has the tools to be a great player, I'd back him if Howe had him.

Aye Richarlison is a good egg according to my Everton mate, just needs a bit of love really. If Spurs manage to appoint a competent and supportive coach he will be fine, Conte was never a match

10 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

He comes across as a great kid in the Brazil All or Nothing series. He has the tools to be a great player, I'd back him if Howe had him.

With his finishing, he’d fit in here like a glove :lol:

so they only have 2 games against guinea on the 17th and senegal on the 20th of june?

slated as home games but no info if they are actually in brazil.

delighted for bruno and joe bt just worries as they've been injured and need plenty rest/recouperation.