Joelinton

Stifler

6 hours ago, HaydnNUFC said:

15:28 onwards, he wanted Bruce out before we sacked him. :lol: my fucking GOAT

We should've sacked Bruce sooner.

No evolution across 2 years with Bruce. 

The team actually went downhill under Bruce.

Nice :lol:  

Edited by David Edgar

On 24/07/2022 at 01:30, mikejaxer said:

Untitled.thumb.png.7fd46d29b45b50b581ab5b7dbdd03a8f.png

Oh no

Let me save the day. He actually corrects himself, so he never finishes that sentence. He basically says ''Steve is a great coa....Steve is a great person.'' 

Guest HTT II

That was a bad tackle, but I doubt he meant it, ref was a cunt all game. I love his passion and how the whole squad off the pitch sort of stood by him.

Just now, HTT II said:

That was a bad tackle, but I doubt he meant it, ref was a cunt all game. I love his passion and how the whole squad off the pitch sort of stood by him.

Tindall had a couple of words with him like, had his angry face on when he walked off. :lol:

4 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

Was thinking just that. Ref carded him for trying to do something he's absolutely entitled to do. Basics.

He didn't card him for that, he carded him for not retreating when told to about 5 times. Fairly sure if a Benfica player had done it you would see it differently. Bloody stupid behaviour in a friendly and the tackle was borderline red as well, could have been facing a longer ban if these things carry over, I'm sure they used to.

Edited by madras

Just now, madras said:

He didn't card him for that, he craded him for not retreating when told to about 5 times. Fairly sure if a Benfica player had done it you would see it diffefrently. Bloody stupid behaviour in a friendly and the tackle was borderline red as well, could have been facing a longer ban iff these things carry over, I'm sure they used to.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I thought it was a drop ball rather than a free kick?