Joelinton

Stifler

2 minutes ago, kingxlnc said:

Would anyone swap him with Fred at Man U? If no, then he is good enough 

Fred always plays very well for Brazil, and has a good season at Man U to be fair to him. Joelinton's had a very good six months at CM in his entire career. 

Edited by jonny1403

1 minute ago, jonny1403 said:

Fred always plays very well for Brazil, and has a good season at Man U to be fair to him. Joelinton's had a very good six months at CM in his entire career. 

100% record, then.

2 hours ago, jonny1403 said:

I'd rather have Joelinton than Fred, at least Joelinton runs forward and inspires moments of hope. Fred is really uninspiring, even when he has a "good game".

12 hours ago, Tiresias said:

His passing stats are not great for a centre mid. I think what disguises this is that Joelinton, maybe showing his instincts he got when playing further forward almost immediately looks to release someone in the transition, in that highlight reel you so often see he's got posession and he's very quick to try and ambition pass. This looks good, is good but he's not seeking to recycle posession much and his stats at doing so indicate he's going for riskier option often. He's tremendous if you are looking to break, which by and large we were. If we are looking to control a game there are still some questions, but this is why i want a really comfortable calm passer as 3rd midfield option, then we can get better posession stats. Joelinton is not super suited to keeping the ball

I don't disagree but in our current team if he recycled possession it just means Willock or Jonjo etc would give the ball away anyway.

Guest HTT II
58 minutes ago, Dokko said:

He must be loving life atm. Compared to when he couldn't even show his face around town a year ago. 

He’s living his best life, seems such a cool guy, lucky lass!

8 minutes ago, The College Dropout said:

Agreed he loses the ball far too often to be the CM we need. Unless that improves he should be a squad option, not a nailed starter.

Will have a full pre season/season of Howes coaching this season and better players around him hopefully, think he's absolutely earned a starting place after last seasons performances.

• 2 weeks later...