Joelinton

Stifler

Out of many, he was my man of the match today.

From hobbling off on Wednesday night to then putting in a magnificent shift the whole game. 

What a warrior - you really do not want to be on the other team as this guy.

Jo's the one, even more than Bruno, I get kittens about when he might not be available now. I suppose especially for games like this.

Trying to burst forward in stoppage time after that graft today on top of the knock...on top of his story, is endearing as fuck.

He came back into the team at the right time, we needed his pace and power in there to disrupt Spurs attacks. For the first twenty mins we were struggling to keep up, but we got stronger as the game went on, and he was a big part of it.

Another year of Bruce and this same player would have ended up on loan in the Uzbekistani league or something. 

Instead he has written one of the greatest Premier League redemption stories ever.

Gutted he will miss the Southampton game. 

Another solid performance. There was a spell in the first half where he gave away the ball a bit but so did everyone. Always delighted when he can get on the score sheet. He has been an absolute beast for us this past year. Not sure if he has done enough to go to the World Cup but hopefully Brazil have another friendly before that he gets called into to try and earn his place. He deserves that in the least.