Joelinton

Stifler

Just now, Ben said:

Imagine sitting third and having a debate on who should be in our first team because the players are so good.

The crazy thing is the players we're debating about are the same players that we had when we were fighting relegation.

Stoked he'll be fresh for the cup game, hoping he starts.

I'm way more invested in getting through to the next round than I am in the Chelsea result. Really think this team can win a cup, realistically, this year. We've shown we can beat any team on a day, even if we played City in the final I'd feel like we have a decent shout.

1 minute ago, The Prophet said:

In the  provisional 55-man Brazil squad.

Where have you seen this?

26th man squad to be unveiled in 5.5 hours. Doubt we’ll see him, but would suggest he’s an option in case of injury to Fred.

I'd pick big Joe ahead of Fred any day of the week - imagine how much more dangerous Brazil could be with big Joe pressing from the LCM side basically giving Neymar, Vini Jr etc even more license. 

Edited by Kanji

Never saw any real indication to suggest he was likely to be called up, tbh. But no reason to think he can't be in the reckoning for future squads if he is able to continue to progress his game in what is still essentially a relatively new role for him. 

You lot are on crack. :lol: Imagine if Joelinton of all players was called up as a surprise last minute. However, an injury to Fred in the next fortnight and I can see him being called up. 

that being said

Spoiler

fuck Mike

Edited by Flip