Joelinton

Stifler

9 minutes ago, South-Cheshire-Toon said:

How come some instagram posts I can see - and others - like this one - it asks me to sign up ? any one any ideas  - is it how the link is posted ?

Yeh same issue here. When I was trying to post it just kept saying it failed.

2 minutes ago, Mikky said:

Ah thought it was his first 

Hopefully it’s a boy to keep Wor Matteo happy 

Sounds like it’s a boy, yes. She wrote on IG:

“When God chose you to be the father of my children, you gave me the greatest blessing of my life. I have no words to express my gratitude and happiness. You are undoubtedly the best in the world on and off the field!!! And to you my son, the heart of your brothers and the whole family is full of love waiting for you, come strong!!!"

Another good game on the wing, he's covering two spots in the squad now. Without bashing Wood, would be tempted to try the new Joe as an emergency striker if Wilson and Isak are both out, opens up a spot for ASM too in a game like this.

1 minute ago, King HTT III said:

I thought he was poor today, him Bruno and Almiron, wasteful so many times and just looked a bit faded which may stand to reason.

Yeah, agreed.  He’s a mediocre winger - but I love him in central midfield.  Bruno doesn’t look the same without Joelinton alongside him

Just now, TheBrownBottle said:

Yeah, agreed.  He’s a mediocre winger - but I love him in central midfield.  Bruno doesn’t look the same without Joelinton alongside him

When we play teams that have a go, he’s arguably better than ASM down the left, but when team’s sit back his lack of creativity is there for all to see.

1 minute ago, SiLvOR said:

Shame he didn't put that header away. More goals to his game and he'd be an insane player. Still love him, though.

If he added end product he'd be overpowered tbh. Would be worth about £300m. 

Got booked when he actually got a toe in. 

Does so much hard work.

Along with Joe W, Sean & Migi the amount of graft put in will be hard to replicate as a group.

Sure, replace one but Howe's got them gelled so it'll be softly softly catchy monkey