Joelinton

Stifler

Appaently the Brazil manager Tite gave the reason that he wasn't considered for the world cup as he was playing for a side that was nearly relegated last season.

He can pick who he wants, but that's a really ignorant remark. Firstly we finished 11th, and secondly, he should be looking at what he's doing this season.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Appaently the Brazil manager Tite gave the reason that he wasn't considered for the world cup as he was playing for a side that was nearly relegated last season.

He can pick who he wants, but that's a really ignorant remark. Firstly we finished 11th, and secondly, he should be looking at what he's doing this season.

I don't think that was a genuine comment. 

Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

I don't think that was a genuine comment. 

Some lad on Youtube has a video up claiming that's what was said. If he's just talking shite then fair enough. Gratified to hear it's not been said tbh, Tite seems to be doing a good job for Brazil, it did seem a bit odd.

1 minute ago, TRon said:

Some lad on Youtube has a video up claiming that's what was said. If he's just talking shite then fair enough. Gratified to hear it's not been said tbh, Tite seems to be doing a good job for Brazil, it did seem a bit odd.

I seen it doing the rounds on a "Sky Sports News" page on Facebook that didn't have a blue tick. Having dug a little deeper it certainly didn't seem like a legit SSN site at all.

The lad has probably read it online off another dud website/twitter account/FB page appearing to be a legit one.

Course it's bollox. My guess is he just hasn't had enough time being, obviously, immense to get into that great squad. 

No real biggie tho, if he genuinely harboured hopes, a shame for him. Hopefully motivate him to push on being even mentioned in that conversation 

16 minutes ago, TotalWar said:

Could I ask how is it that Chelsea TV have the whole match on their site?

Is this just a one off, is it something we could do?

Full matches as catch up with Razor’s commentary on NUFC TV would be great.

I’m sure NUFC TV used to show full matches a few years back?

19 minutes ago, Emotic said:

Cult hero, and Brazil can get tae fuck. :smitten: Some of his passing is sublime for a "midfield destroyer".

He’s too strong for football. Bet he can hold plank position on just his toes and left little finger for an hour

13 hours ago, Emotic said:

Cult hero, and Brazil can get tae fuck. :smitten: Some of his passing is sublime for a "midfield destroyer".

Yeah, I've occasionally seen comment about his 'limited range of passing' and have no idea what people are talking about.

Really don't think it's outrageous to think if he'd been in the side Brazil would have won that game yesterday. His technical ability can be left wanting from time to time (usually in the final third), but he's an aggressive, shithousing, uber-physical entity and his contributions to retaining possession and winning it back helps any team closing out a win.

In terms of Newcastle, is there an argument for keeping him on the left-wing, especially with Shelvey back to occupy a midfield spot? I don't know the stats but he does seem to pinch goals when he's there. Norwich, Villa, Al-Hilal...