Joelinton

Stifler

I feel really sorry for him, actually. Clearly a good player and has a really decent touch, shields the ball well... all of it in the centre circle because of how woefully set up we are. Poor cunt would probably have more fun back in the favelas cos playing up top for us under Bruce looks fucking awful.

Yep. Rondon would be shite in this set up.

where is the evidence he is any good. cant win a header, cant hold up the ball, cant pass, cant score with the easiest of headers.

i know he's playing amongst shit and has no service but why do people keep saying he's obviously got something about him?

I don't really think this lad can take too much criticism, he's so badly starved of service in front of goal. The most of time I've watched him on the ball has been on the halfway line linking up play. He's in a side that's setup terribly, coached by a moron without a plan in Bruce. It's not the same as when Rafa was giving games to Mitrovic and he was missing sitter after sitter.

where is the evidence he is any good. cant win a header, cant hold up the ball, cant pass, cant score with the easiest of headers.

i know he's playing amongst shit and has no service but why do people keep saying he's obviously got something about him?

I think his hold up play is quite good. It's the fact we can't get him anywhere near the box which is frustrating. Can barely remember him having a shot this season except for his goal

I think his hold up play is quite good. It's the fact we can't get him anywhere near the box which is frustrating. Can barely remember him having a shot this season except for his goal

and those 2 headers that he had under no pressure, 6 yards out, in front of goal. neither even came close to the target.

I feel really sorry for him, actually. Clearly a good player and has a really decent touch, shields the ball well... all of it in the centre circle because of how woefully set up we are. Poor cunt would probably have more fun back in the favelas cos playing up top for us under Bruce looks fucking awful.

:thup:

He's going to get slaughtered by the likes of Souness though, and he looks like he might be getting a bit sick of it all.

Stinks of Mitro in his season under McClown. As it was always going to be.

Does a bit. Sign foreign, expensive, undeveloped forward > watch him fail. Replace him with proven, experienced forward to build the team around > watch him succeed. Get rid, sign foreign, expensive, undeveloped forward > watch him fail.

Guest neesy111

He seems more of a 2nd striker. Secure Rondon, and play Joelinton off him and he'd look better.

Just a stupid club.

He certainly prefers to be playing deeper.

He only plays deeper because he has no coach telling him to stay in between their centre backs and more importantly, no midfielders giving him the ball in that position.

Classic case of a striker dropping deeper because hes getting no service, then being isolated in the middle of the pitch and losing confidence in the process.

Totally bemuses me how anyone with a brain thought this was going to work out. He can be as good as he wants but you are NEVER going to recoup £40m for a relegated striker, especially not when he's playing in a system and team as poor as we have.